Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the F&F exit shop stay open?

Maybe move the Monsters store down the street in that space (but keep the Dom wax figure).
That would actually be a great idea - I can't see them selling enough F&F merch to make it worth keeping open if the ride isn't open.

Also slightly off-topic but slightly on-topic ... Is the Hallow's Eve store in IOA a permanent thing? Was that just for HHN?

Reactions: Ahmanet
But I see them using some of the other classic monsters before doing Dracula again, since he had his own house in 2014

Considering A&D has been focused more on the classic vibe of the UCM, I don't think they're going to be counting the reboot version in any measure, after all the failed Dark Universe concept didn't count it either.

I really wish they could use the area where the MIB tent is for one of the tent houses and route the line behind MIB to the tent. That area is always so congested with two house entrances. I do assume that isn’t possible though (haven’t look at a map).
I'm sure it would be possible, it would just be a bit of a walk.

They're clearly not adverse to that though, since the new parade building is 26 miles away

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
Any chance of getting an announcement today? I saw that HHN tweeted on Twitter but I don't know if we can get anything today or is it too early for house announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.