Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess, they are going to spread out the announcements. Probably wait until more tickets go on sale, like express or multi day. Last year they raised the prices on the single days two weeks after they released them.

If I had to guess, they are going to spread out the announcements. Probably wait until more tickets go on sale, like express or multi day. Last year they raised the prices on the single days two weeks after they released them.
I don't think it's that easy of a reason why we won't be seeing announcements for awhile. There's a reason why insiders are calling this year really weird.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
I mean, I say this with zero knowledge insider knowledge of the announcement schedule, but this year's Mardi Gras is going much later than usual. Not surprising that our announcements are later than usual this year as well. Very little reason to overlap events. It doesn't end until April 24th so May checks out tbh.

So if May is the first house announcement, that'd probably be the latest first house announcement since what.. 2014/2015?
2015. Freddy vs Jason was the 1st house announced that year and it wasn't until June 10th.
2014 was June 9th.
2013 was June 28th.
2012 was July 14th.
2011 was July 19th.

---

I'll throw this back into the mix as well since dates are being asked about again:

D_zARiwU4AEm5ae

E8mg7WmXMAAd-Sn

Last edited:
Stranger Things new season debuts in May ... the first new season since 2019 (also the last time it was part of HHN).

Will be very surprised if this cash cow IP isn't at the event this year.

Reactions: Bort
Status
Not open for further replies.