Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m kinda shocked that there is merch AND tickets available for an event where the only thing known is “there will be an event”. Surprised they didn’t drop a single property or thematic anything… but I guess that happens most years?

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I can tell you Universal and Disney's design documents right now are WAY behind. Not sure if that applies to HHN but I'm seeing stuff now that was dated to be finished in June. Yowiezowie.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
This year’s event definitely seem kind of different, but I think it will be relatively well received based on what is being said. We shall see.

I’m kinda shocked that there is merch AND tickets available for an event where the only thing known is “there will be an event”. Surprised they didn’t drop a single property or thematic anything… but I guess that happens most years?
The last few years there's typically been a house announcement by now - so it's definitely a bit delayed in comparison to recent years.

I'll be interested to see how the announcement schedule plays out, especially with the theory that announcements won't start until May.

The last few years there's typically been a house announcement by now - so it's definitely a bit delayed in comparison to recent years.

I'll be interested to see how the announcement schedule plays out, especially with the theory that announcements won't start until May.
I think last year was an anomaly, since BJ was already "open" for two days, so it was a safe announcement. After that, we didn't get anything until much later. And 2020, well, it was 2020. I am quietly looking at a specific show that premieres in may...

Does Orlando not have a Dracula walk around character? What about Frankenstein?

Used to have a walk-around Drac (a "scarier" version than appeared in BJ Graveyard Review). Last saw probably during Diagon construction. Never saw Frank in person, I think they may have back in the 90s, but could've just been promotional photos.

I think last year was an anomaly, since BJ was already "open" for two days, so it was a safe announcement. After that, we didn't get anything until much later. And 2020, well, it was 2020. I am quietly looking at a specific show that premieres in may...
I didn't even remember when BJ was announced for 2021 actually.

2016 was 4/14, 2017 was 3/29, 2018 was 4/3, and 2019 was 3/27.

So we are definitely in the season at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.