Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger Thing is going to pump so much money into this event it’s not even funny. And with how wild the new trailer looked, I think it’ll turn out to be a way better house than what we saw at 29. Helps too that the characters are older now so won’t be as hard to find actors who can portray them (or at least I’d imagine so).

Im really shocked that Halloween has stuck around. I thought for sure that was a placeholder. Unless it’s the newer Halloween movies or Season of the Witch….oooooof
Call me crazy, but I’d take Season of The Witch as a house over the new trilogy ANY day of the week.

Though, it looks like the font updated to be the reboot trilogy, so wamp wamp I guess

QUOTE="Bort, post: 943863, member: 7492"]
Stranger Thing is going to pump so much money into this event it’s not even funny. And with how wild the new trailer looked, I think it’ll turn out to be a way better house than what we saw at 29. Helps too that the characters are older now so won’t be as hard to find actors who can portray them (or at least I’d imagine so).
[/QUOTE]

I agree for sure. The trailer for ST4 alone has so much material that could be used in the house. Imagine a flying monster bat puppet or two, all the new lab scenes, the Creel house backstory, etc.

Edit: that did not work :lol:

Reactions: Ahmanet
This is a pretty significant downgrade IP wise imo. I understand why ST is there even if I’d prefer Fear Street but Blumhouse doesn’t even remotely excite me. All of the originals and a scarecrow scarezone sound super awesome though.

Yeah I don't think that's Halloween. I feel confident in everything on that map except for Halloween and ST.
I feel like Stranger Things could be replaced with Fear Street on the next map. Halloween meanwhile, either a huge IP or perhaps a long-awaited original sequel?

Reactions: Blysthon
Like I said before ST might not happen as far we know it must be on both coast I think were being miss directed at this point lol

One thing I am happy to see here is the 5/5 split for IPs and originals. ESPECIALLY because 2 of the IPs will be original-adjacent.

Status
Not open for further replies.