Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 140 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then the idea was that the “van” references the Mystery Machine? Or else that benevolence indicates Casper?

While a “family friendly house” has been explicitly vetoed, could we expect a family-friendly STREET?
I do recall seeing a few pages back someone saying there was a family-friendly IP, but it's not a house.

As far as Scoob - a "Night of 100 Frights"/"Icons" style house with all the iconic monsters from the show I think would work really well.

I agree though - I think comedy houses can work but comedy zones work even better. You could argue they had TWO comedy zones in 28 with KKFOS and Revenge of Chucky.

I do recall seeing a few pages back someone saying there was a family-friendly IP, but it's not a house.

As far as Scoob - a "Night of 100 Frights"/"Icons" style house with all the iconic monsters from the show I think would work really well.

I agree though - I think comedy houses can work but comedy zones work even better. You could argue they had TWO comedy zones in 28 with KKFOS and Revenge of Chucky.
Night of 100 Frights is still one of the best 3D platforming games out there.

That's it. Continue on.

Just wondering, but if they were to do another The Horrors of Blumhouse, what IPs other than Freaky and The Black Phone would anyone like to see in small section of a house?

Look, I'll say it: the last Purge movie was distinct enough in terms of characters and setting that I wouldn't necessarily mind a small section in the new maze with those little cowboy purger guys.
I read this and thought "what are they talking about? The First Purge didn't have cowboys."

Totally forgot The Forever Purge existed

Would Vivziepop be interested with collaborating with HHN for the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss haunted house/scarezone? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just asking out of curiosity.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHN Maddux
GB and Beetlejuice were franchises that were deeply rooted in USF's history and they just happen to be humorous.

Stranger Things is too big of a property with horror elements to let slip by...also it can legitimately frightening at times

Horror Nights is certainly less intense than it used to be...but I don't blame that on creative or IP choices, I blame it on size

Also, the term family friendly is kind of silly to me as I went through ScreamHouse with my family and we all quite enjoyed it lol

GB and Beetlejuice were franchises that were deeply rooted in USF's history and they just happen to be humorous.

Stranger Things is too big of a property with horror elements to let slip by...also it can legitimately frightening at times

Horror Nights is certainly less intense than it used to be...but I don't blame that on creative or IP choices, I blame it on size

Also, the term family friendly is kind of silly to me as I went through ScreamHouse with my family and we all quite enjoyed it lol
Memes aside, your first point is why I could see Scooby coming eventually. It's obviously not as big a part of USF's history as GB and BJ, but the characters exist in the park and were once part of an attraction.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I tried to watch Freaky yesterday, and barely got through 30 minutes of it. There are some really sketchy lines in that movie that I’m honestly surprised that they were green lit and got through production. Out of all of the houses speculated I’ll be the least excited for blumhouse if it happens.

I tried to watch Freaky yesterday, and barely got through 30 minutes of it. There are some really sketchy lines in that movie that I’m honestly surprised that they were green lit and got through production. Out of all of the houses speculated I’ll be the least excited for blumhouse if it happens.
Everyone has their opinion I get that but honestly I loved it, Because of the Aztec horror it picks up in the end also it’s a comedy for a reason and it’s Aztec horror not your normal slasher film.

Status
Not open for further replies.