Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... What are we thinking Halloween is hiding? Super secret IP, a big original?

Also (avoiding double-posting), regarding the story of Monsters, I think I know how Dracula's gonna tie in. He wants revenge after the death of his brides, but he can't go alone against the Monster and Bride. He sees the battle between Mummy and Wolfman unfolding, and starts planning to recruit the winner as an ally to take down the Frankensteins.
Blumhouse could be hiding something. I feel confident about Halloween staying, but you never know.

This might be totally stupid, but if we’re looking at divisive IP, one of the advertisers that I literally saw as a banner ad on this site was for a show on Peacock called “WWE Evil”, where there is discussion on some of the great WWE villain characters. To some people, this might be “family-friendly”… and it’s owned by Peacock… and it would be synergistic… and I also feel like the brand would do really well in Florida.

This could be an Icons-style house in which each villain character gets their own room…? IDK. Feels divisive enough.

This might be totally stupid, but if we’re looking at divisive IP, one of the advertisers that I literally saw as a banner ad on this site was for a show on Peacock called “WWE Evil”, where there is discussion on some of the great WWE villain characters. To some people, this might be “family-friendly”… and it’s owned by Peacock… and it would be synergistic… and I also feel like the brand would do really well in Florida.

This could be an Icons-style house in which each villain character gets their own room…? IDK. Feels divisive enough.
Well... Hollywood did an Undertaker house years ago... Why not?

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Was "family-friendly" just a pun on how Orlando's using the F&F queue as a maze location?

No. There was a reason but that story is for a later time.

No. There’s been a “family friendly” house for the past few years. BJ last year, Ghostbusters, etc.

Well in this regards, there was a belief that it was more friendly than those properties; which is why Scooby Doo got traction.

Well in this regards, there was a belief that it was more friendly than those properties; which is why Scooby Doo got traction.
Well I’m glad that not the case now. I haven’t been keeping up with anything HHN till now so didn’t know anything that was said.

I was just stalking the forum and this is my tweet yay :)
*hopes for Halloween III*

I feel like the "bug house" could really be unnerving if they wanted it to be

They've never really done a house themed to bugs other than Fear Factor

I feel like there are a lot of gags they could use

Maybe a take on Eight Legged Freaks or the pharmacy scene from The Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.