Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think something like this could work. Chucky used a voodoo chant to make Good Guy dolls human sized and now they are everywhere. Probably not likely, but would be fun.

or do this but with the actor being chucky, or have chucky in the cage or something, i think doing a chucky costume like this would be funny and solve the issue.
mdoVB8n.png

Universal controls Child's Play 2, 3, Bride, Seed, Curse, Cult, and the series. They do not control the original film or the remake with the "Buddi" doll.

They also don't control the rights to the title "Child's Play". That's why all the new stuff is "[Insert Word] of Chucky". That's also why the new Child's Play had a Buddy doll, not a Chucky doll.

Reactions: Clive
Yea I don't understand what all the hype is to have a Chucky house, I appreciate what Chucky provides and what it has done for HHN in the past but I am in no way clamoring for Chucky's return at HHN in a house form.... I also am in the camp wanting The Thing, that I feel would give so much more to the event right now...

And as far as sequels to originals I have overall really enjoyed them and also the throw-back houses so we can see scenes of favorites again, in particular loved seeing Gothic again, so I am all for sequels/best of houses but it is true they rarely meet the mark of the original but it is still always nice to see favorites re-visited in my book. For me the sequels/re-visits I am dying for is for Gothic or Dollhouse of the Damned

Well, that's a tricky question...technically, Finnegan's and Duffs open at noonish or something. There's no reason to say you could go at opening and hang out the whole day. But they really start at park closing. Starting a little before park closing they'll put up some ropes/fences and will only allow you in if you have a valid HHN ticket for that night. If you are already in/at the place, they'll come around and scan your ticket or ask you to leave.

I don't think the park hours for Sept and Oct have officially been announced yet, but I think they Universal usually closes at 5pm on HHN nights.

Not sure what time they start the individual queue lines as I'm always hanging out in Finnegan's or at Duff Gardens.

In years past, the park closes at 5 for daytime guests. They start pushing people out or into pens and the first houses typically open at 5:45. The park officially opens for HHN at 6:30, but I think they usually start letting people in from outside a few minutes before that.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Chucky Presents: The THING's 40th that'll make you SCREAM...

*Narrated by (most) everyone's beloved killer Doll as he joins forces with Ghostface at Outpost 31 to assimilate your fears into real THING(s). Prepare to experience Cold. Blind. Terror. in this epic sci-fi STAB-a-thon!

Admit it. You love it. It's what Slaughter Sinema dreams are made of at the Universal Palace Theatre owned All Nite DrIvE-in

Last edited:
Feel like I’m gonna be in a very small minority here but I’d love if they went with another Scary Tales.
You ain’t the only one, I feel like its one of those originals that no matter how many sequels it gets, its always a blast to go through! Horrific Twisted Fairy Tales is such a genius concept with endless potential!!

I don't think many would be a fan of this idea, since it was just at the event. But I had a thought. So Hollywood when it lost an IP, just copied something already coming to Orlando and got Blum. What if Orlando does the same and just replaces Evil Dead with Killer Klowns, which is already going to Hollywood? Seems like the rights issue would be fairly easy. And they should already have props for it.
All I can say to that is YES YES YES x infinity! I am SO JEALOUS that Hollywood is getting the house and not Orlando! It’s one of my all time favorite horror movies! I MUCH Rather have Klowns than Evil Dead Anyday! Plus with it being in a soundstage rather than the Shrek building they can make it better than the previous version (Actually have the spaceship as the facade). BRING BACK THE KLOWNS! BRING BACK THE KLOWNS!

Last edited:
Worth pointing out at this stage that the replacement could easily be an IP. Silent Hill, Us, and The Purge were all IP-based replacements. But... it could also just as easily be an original they had ready to go.

Could go either way. In my opinion, makes things more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.