Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s steer this back to HHN31 speculation yall. We have a wish list thread along with “future of” threads to discuss rides.

When did they announce the multi day ticket sales in the past? Thinking last year might not be the best example with post covid life just getting going. Im looking for the rush of fear with fast pass option. My dates are sept 8-11th.

Once they make the next announcement with The Weeknd, I’ll be grabbing my drink and read all the angry rockist backlash on Facebook and Twitter who won’t realize that horror as a genre never was exclusive in rock and metal. Need some good laughs for this year.

between billie eilish and now the weeknd, it almost feels like universal is desperately apologizing for the rob zombie scarezone lol
plus the constant synth music in the past years also feels like some kind of apology lol

Reactions: PlatinumFate
If you wanted a Rob Zombie scarezone, Zombie's scarezone was what you were going to get lmao, it was everything that sorta represents Zombie's music in a way, it would have better described in a house but sadly Hollywood was only able to experience that sorta house back in the 90s if only it could be rediscovered and made in the future or if Zombie was given the carte blanche to come in and do the house alongside creative for both coasts, I'm sure the experience would be a little bit better.

Last edited:
When did they announce the multi day ticket sales in the past? Thinking last year might not be the best example with post covid life just getting going. Im looking for the rush of fear with fast pass option. My dates are sept 8-11th.

For years it was the first week of June, but I think we just have to accept that the event has changed & it will more than likely be late July.

This whole thread is ridiculous at this point. The insiders know what the houses are going to be and won't say anything because they'd lose their AP, you can't post about what you'd like to see because that gets shouted down and directed to that discussion and it's just posters asking about when we're going to get an announcement and the mods telling you to be quiet, wait and that finding out in August makes sense. The need to know early is so that people visiting from outside Orlando can plan their vacations but Universal has stopped caring about them because the money is now being funneled into Epic and, frankly, the event is oversold so they don't want anyone else. HHN is now just originals which are a rehash of other originals and repeats of cheap and easily obtained IPs all done so they can just reuse props. TCM last year, Halloween again this year? Another Universal Monsters house? It's becoming basically another regional Halloween event.

This whole thread is ridiculous at this point. The insiders know what the houses are going to be and won't say anything because they'd lose their AP, you can't post about what you'd like to see because that gets shouted down and directed to that discussion and it's just posters asking about when we're going to get an announcement and the mods telling you to be quiet, wait and that finding out in August makes sense. The need to know early is so that people visiting from outside Orlando can plan their vacations but Universal has stopped caring about them because the money is now being funneled into Epic and, frankly, the event is oversold so they don't want anyone else. HHN is now just originals which are a rehash of other originals and repeats of cheap and easily obtained IPs all done so they can just reuse props. TCM last year, Halloween again this year? Another Universal Monsters house? It's becoming basically another regional Halloween event.
bad take - why lurk only to post this?

HHN is now just originals which are a rehash of other originals and repeats of cheap and easily obtained IPs all done so they can just reuse props. TCM last year, Halloween again this year? Another Universal Monsters house? It's becoming basically another regional Halloween event.
yeah man, i miss Cold Blind Terror too… :-(

i did hear a rumor that

HHN this year was going to be extra special :)

And this is surprising why? They have to come up with TEN HOUSES A YEAR. Many of the big sexy horror IPs have already been done or off limits. An increasing number of subjects are becoming taboo for an event that appeals to as many people as they do.

My brother, we spend 200 pages/year speculating about a 2-month event where we then worship a fictional, murderous clown and a giant bear who dances on command.

Of course this is all ridiculous.

I get nothing is perfect here, but c’mon. Who peed on your waffles this morning?

I love the Classic Monsters houses. If anything I’m glad to see them get the recognition they deserve at the event.

I don’t know much about this Twitter page but they are claiming Nope is taking the Evil Dead slot in Orlando. Would make sense since Hollywood is getting Nope and US was a last minute replacement at 29.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.