Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought...

If a house entrance retuned over by Blue Man Group/Minions, eliminating the need for a cattle pen outside of Rocket and the Music Plaza, could that then open up the opportunity for the Music Plaza Stage to host shows for HHN?

Houses in the past such as From Dust Till Dawn, 25 Years, American Horror Story Vol.1 and Vol.2 did use that entrance, and not all of those houses where in the same soundstage.

Thinking about this idea more, it would be great for RIP Tours. Image being up on the Jimmy Fallon balcony to watch a HHN show.

Last edited:
I feel like Grinchmas has to be somewhere in the general vicinity of the land

Unless you're referring to using Sindbad for HHN

Either way, both seem like a headache
Yeah, I was just being playful. I wish they would use sinbad for grinchmas just because I think they could retheme it pretty spectacularly with what’s already there. But it 100% should be in the Seuss area.
I think a large show is pretty vital for HHN so I’m curious to see what they will do.

Reactions: shiekra38
Yeah, I was just being playful. I wish they would use sinbad for grinchmas just because I think they could retheme it pretty spectacularly with what’s already there. But it 100% should be in the Seuss area.
I think a large show is pretty vital for HHN so I’m curious to see what they will do.
As am I, If the BMG theater is a no go, then really there's only Bourne...which seems like another hassle lol

As am I, If the BMG theater is a no go, then really there's only Bourne...which seems like another hassle lol

Yah, Bourne is definitely another hassle.

Grinchmas used to be in some other soundstage before it was in Stage 18 (BMG) right?

Maybe UO might put a HHN show in a soundstage (maybe Soundstage 19)?

HHN is getting ridiculous with the crowds now. Why can't they just open the Red Areas to help alleviate it? Too much additional cost spent for additional resources like employees, etc..?

View attachment 15689

If you think the walk from parade buildings are tough...

Crowds at HHN are not as bad as people suggest they are. A lot of the crowding that happens is Universal's own fault since they make odd decisions at zone locations and place food tents in awkward places.

For example, whoever thought of putting two food tents 10 feet across each other in front of the two big popular IP houses this year was not thinking straight. They need to move food tents to "festival areas" that are away from crowded areas and provide sufficient seating. They could have easily moved the Hill House/Beetlejuice food tents closer to Animal Actors (there is a seating area underneath) and created a large seating area underneath the Animal Actors entrance.

Why they continue to add scare zone props that shrink the size of the San Francisco zone is beyond me.

Why they continue to put a queue in front of the RockIt stage is also odd. That's a crucial space that can be used for entertainment and seating for food & beverages.

The event needs to change its operations since it still operates as if it were a small local event.

They could fit a show in there since all you have to do is change the screen background and a few props here or there that could easily be rolled in for the show.

If you think the walk from parade buildings are tough...

Crowds at HHN are not as bad as people suggest they are. A lot of the crowding that happens is Universal's own fault since they make odd decisions at zone locations and place food tents in awkward places.

For example, whoever thought of putting two food tents 10 feet across each other in front of the two big popular IP houses this year was not thinking straight. They need to move food tents to "festival areas" that are away from crowded areas and provide sufficient seating. They could have easily moved the Hill House/Beetlejuice food tents closer to Animal Actors (there is a seating area underneath) and created a large seating area underneath the Animal Actors entrance.

Why they continue to add scare zone props that shrink the size of the San Francisco zone is beyond me.

Why they continue to put a queue in front of the RockIt stage is also odd. That's a crucial space that can be used for entertainment and seating for food & beverages.

The event needs to change its operations since it still operates as if it were a small local event.

They could fit a show in there since all you have to do is change the screen background and a few props here or there that could easily be rolled in for the show.

Yeah that whole area was a huge nightmare. Two food tents, 1 drink tent and Pizza Fries (i forget the name of the place) all together made it rough to walk through during peak hours.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Hmmm maybe, I remember with Terminator there was a ton of track and weird stuff in the stage

I thought Bourne was the same way, making it a bit challenging

I don't really know much about that theater

With the MIB tent possibly not returning due to the Potter construction, I feel very confidant to believe that HHN31 will introduce a new house location, along with the heavily speculated new show venue.

MIB tent will return. No way they invested in adding foundation to the location for only a few years.

Reactions: londonwerecat
With the MIB tent possibly not returning due to the Potter construction, I feel very confidant to believe that HHN31 will introduce at least one new house location, along with the heavily speculated new show venue.

It's coming back I believe.

Oops, I just realized that I got the location of the most recent USF permit mixed up.

Ignore what I said about the MIB Tent earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.