Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also IMO, the 10 weakest houses from 2016 through 2021:
  • Lunatics Playground 3D: You Won't Stand a Chance
  • The Walking Dead (26)
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (26)
  • Saw (27)
  • Horrors of Blumhouse (28)
  • Us
  • Killer Klowns from Outer Space
  • Beetlejuice
  • Revenge of the Tooth Fairy
  • Welcome to Scarey: Horror in the Heartland

Lol 3/5 MIB tent houses. Honored our house isn’t on this list!

There’s, like, 5 active people in the community who did 2004. I rarely see them bring it up and, when we do, it’s typically to say the experience wasn’t as good as a Studios event. That’s a weird flex.

I don’t disagree that gatekeeping is a major issue in the fandom, but I’ve seen Legendary Truth and the Hordes used as the stigmatizing line far more frequently.
2004 was one of my favorites, but I believe it was because it was my first year. I also recognize what an absolute nightmare both parks would be in this day and age with the current crowd levels. I don’t see how it would work logistically.

I have lol. I thought it was so funny because it had a show location where FF is and obviously there won’t be a show there

I am firmly in the believe that arguing with the complete mutants on HHN Facebook is a waste of time, but I've been trying to explain to people only Horror Night Nightmares posts that speculation map and specific map graphic and this new one is a fake click bait. I've been told I don't know what I'm talking about, and these are 100% accurate. I give up!

I am firmly in the believe that arguing with the complete mutants on HHN Facebook is a waste of time, but I've been trying to explain to people only Horror Night Nightmares posts that speculation map and specific map graphic and this new one is a fake click bait. I've been told I don't know what I'm talking about, and these are 100% accurate. I give up!
Yes Horror Night Nightmares are the highlight of every spec season! Plus this forum is as well!

If we get a chucky house Im so curious as to what they would do. Would it be based off the first season? Cult and curse of chucky? A best of chucky house? There’s so much potential!

Reactions: rageofthegods
Status
Not open for further replies.