Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you follow what the creatures on Facebook say then HHN will be both parks, have Chucky as the Icon, and have a show in the Fear Factor stadium.
It's fun to pop into the FB group and post "Ghostbusters was my favorite house of all time, anyone else?" every once in a while just to create chaos

I feel like they're not totally wrong saying Chucky will be the "icon"

If by that they mean "center of marketing attention next to some Netflix property and some other property" then I think they could be kinda right lol

Fixed that for you. ;)
I asked about Scream 5 out of curiosity since there are always problems with the other Scream movies as in HHN 25, but I don't know if there are rights issues with this latest movie as well. Please, again the purge… No LOL

I asked about Scream 5 out of curiosity since there are always problems with the other Scream movies as in HHN 25, but I don't know if there are rights issues with this latest movie as well. Please, again the purge… No LOL
Scream 2022 is a little more streamlined in the rights department than the original film, and the players that were burned by 2015 aren’t really involved in the movie (or HHN, really).

Is it impossible? No. Is it coming? Dunno.

Scream 2022 is a little more streamlined in the rights department than the original film, and the players that were burned by 2015 aren’t really involved in the movie (or HHN, really).

Is it impossible? No. Is it coming? Dunno.
giphy.webp

I haven't really seen Scream 5 yet, my message was mainly to convey if there was a chance to get Ghost Face even with Scream 5 because the original is complicated.

As someone who really didn't like Scream 5, I don't see much in that movie for a truly special house. I'd much rather them gun for the impossible with the first film than settle for the newest one.
Really? I thought there was lots of clear set pieces for a house.
The opening scene, the bar, Judy's house, the hospital, and of course Stu's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.