Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If HHN 31 has a Chucky house of some sort, I am going to make the prediction right now that there will be a live talking Chucky. This idea would follow the recent trend of one or two houses featuring live characters that interact with guests without triggers. For a example, at HHN 30 we had Beetlejuice and Madame Murie actors.

I had this idea considering a lot of other previous Chucky experiences at HHN's all across the globe had a live Chucky.

Last edited:
If HHN 31 has a Chucky house of some sort, I am going to make the prediction right now that there will be a live talking Chucky. This idea would follow of the recent trend of one or two houses featuring live characters at interact with guests without triggers. For a example, at HHN 30 we had Beetlejuice and Madame Murie actors.

I had this idea considering a lot of other previous Chucky experiences at HHN's all across the globe had a live Chucky.

Honestly, I half-wonder if Mancini and Douriff would be more wanting to film and for Douriff's case, VO, for a Chucky Maze.

Really feel like if Mancini finally gets his wish for a Chucky maze at HHN; that he would be actively hands on in getting footage of the various actors for the TV series. Especially with Chucky S2 premiering later this year, I can see the excuse where while they wait, they get Douriff, Jennifer, Alex Vincent, and the rest of the cast and crew actively onboard for Chucky at Halloween Horror Nights. It's why I wouldn't be shocked if Hollywood gets a two-package with the doll, while Orlando would just get a maze.

Chucky (TV) gives an opportunity not really seen since arguably This is The End 3D for Universal Studios Hollywood, to where they can actively get the main cast of the series fully onboard for the project; and it'd work heavily.

I don't know all the rights info, but would stuff from the silent era be possible in a gray scale styled house? Werewolf of London, Edison's Frankenstein, Nosferatu, Dr Caligari, London After Midnight, etc?

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I know it’s not a direct indication of anything but I see that there’s a new Insidious movie coming out. Given the history of Blumhouse and HHN, what are the chances of us getting a house?

Literally only two things on there I’ve heard about.
I've heard about all seven.

They're Halloween related content that they turn into scarezones or houses for Halloween themed events.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

But in all seriousness, I've heard 3 of those around the mill. More specifically Monsters and one particular monster more than others. No I'm not going to say which one so please don't ask. :ninja:

Do you have any idea when the dates of the event might be announced? I am traveling from Europe and need to know as soon as possible when they start this year. I have read that they might start on Friday September 2nd, what do you think?

Do you have any idea when the dates of the event might be announced? I am traveling from Europe and need to know as soon as possible when they start this year. I have read that they might start on Friday September 2nd, what do you think?

We don’t know. Last year they started over Labor Day weekend which this year starts on the 2nd.

Reactions: shiekra38
Status
Not open for further replies.