Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it's just TM night so it'll probably change but uh.. the zones seem, idk, off?

None of the costumes in the zones have impressed me so far (from the pictures)
Rehearsal nights often have very few SA, but the props are very lacking. Hopefully it’s due the Hurracaine, Dark Zodiac looks like festival of the Deadliest 2.

Just popping in to ask, is the vortex room featured in any houses this year? If so which one?
Have a person in my squad who gets disoriented very easily.
TY.

Reactions: junesong
Rehearsal nights often have very few SA, but the props are very lacking. Hopefully it’s due the Hurracaine, Dark Zodiac looks like festival of the Deadliest 2.

Budget is a great point. Very good idea.

If the budget was small then my rule always is "something is better than nothing"
That's why the year of the walking Dead streets is one of my all time favorites. I embraced what we got and enjoyed every second of it. Same with seek and destroy. I LOVE that zone so much.
If this is the best they did with the budget then I'll really try to enjoy it.
I just hope the MEGAN are out all night. And not just a few times outv

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Budget is a great point. Very good idea.

If the budget was small then my rule always is "something is better than nothing"
That's why the year of the walking Dead streets is one of my all time favorites. I embraced what we got and enjoyed every second of it. Same with seek and destroy. I LOVE that zone so much.
If this is the best they did with the budget then I'll really try to enjoy it.
I just hope the MEGAN are out all night. And not just a few times outv
Judging on the overall reactions to houses and how many of them are scenic, yeah… that’s where the budget went to. 2022 had such great zones.
Im loving the vibe for Shipyard and Jungle, I haven’t seen anything on the Oddfellow zone and Vamp has good scare actors. Only dud (THIS NIGHT) is Zodiac

There is no vortex tunnel this year!
On that note, hopefully one of these years I'll experience one of these at HHN. The only opportunity so far for me was Beetlejuice, which was broken the entire time I was there in 2021.

Judging on the overall reactions to houses and how many of them are scenic, yeah… that’s where the budget went to. 2022 had such great zones.
Im loving the vibe for Shipyard and Jungle, I haven’t seen anything on the Oddfellow zone and Vamp has good scare actors. Only dud (THIS NIGHT) is Zodiac
If everyone ends up disliking zodiac then the cast might try to go at it harder. We shall see.
That area could lead to some pretty good scares. I think the cast might work harder eventually.
I'll always be happy when zones don't get cut