Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 268 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we SPECULATE that the ST4 house will cover all three plotlines or just the Venca one?

Not about the house, but they might want one of the Season 4 plotlines in particular if they want an easy food offering opportunity:

628aedba-80ae-47b5-991d-51d3f7330670.719ea9f17df37b23db1e6588fd422742.jpeg

The good thing about Season 4 is that so much happened.
The main storylines I would say are:
-Vecna
-Creel house
-number 1/El

There were also things that happened that were not as important (for lack of a better term) to what the overall story was. Those things are what I would say could differ on each coast as well as how each coast incorporates the main plot points above.

-The California storyline
-Russia storyline

I'd be SHOCKED if we didn't get a Surfer Boy pizza stand.
I'd have to assume Louie's gets a minor retheme/signage - huge miss if they don't

If we do get the ticket drop tomorrow, it’s safe to assume like most years that we will see them early tomorrow morning on the website or at least in the app correct?
Yeah - I'd bet we get a "early release"

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It may depend on how the license works for that. Since they already have actual products out on the market.
They may still be able to retheme something if the license only pertains to "Retail Grocery Items" or something similar.
Definitely!

Side note - the actual frozen pizza is the best frozen pizza I've had surprisingly.

Reactions: DannyPowers
I feel like I'll be constantly checking the website throughout the night for tickets. I am SO worried they won't bring back the FFP with Express option this year. I have gotten so spoiled these past few years. I just want to go through a couple houses and then drink at witch bar.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I feel like I'll be constantly checking the website throughout the night for tickets. I am SO worried they won't bring back the FFP with Express option this year. I have gotten so spoiled these past few years. I just want to go through a couple houses and then drink at witch bar.
How much is FFP with express typically?

I get a heart attack just looking at that lol
It's basically diabetes in one meal and I'm ready for it :innocent:

Not necessarily. People are getting worked up and worrying about things that aren’t happening. I don’t know why everyone suddenly believes that Universal is going to cut FFP or Express passes. A minor price increase may happen but that’s the extent of it.
they worry every year lol just bc Uni doesn't releasee them earlier, so with tomorrows announcement it will be gone, at least for this year...

Reactions: HHNIcon
Status
Not open for further replies.