Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Tips, Tricks, & Planning

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any advice on S&S strategy for the Springfield holding area? Depending on which houses open early I was thinking TLOU > Monsters > Tent houses, but wanted to hear from those who've done it if that's a good approach.

Any advice on S&S strategy for the Springfield holding area? Depending on which houses open early I was thinking TLOU > Monsters > Tent houses, but wanted to hear from those who've done it if that's a good approach.
That’s the best approach IMO. Last of us usually has the worst wait and hitting LOU allows you to exit at monsters.

We did this last Sunday. Finished all 4 houses before 7.30pm.