Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - News & Information

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Boy, hard to believe this zone was a backup plan.
View attachment 23593

sometimes I just wish they reused old costumes....just do a sequel zone lol. do a zone based on a house, it doesn't always have to be new stuff like this lol :lol: I know thst u I wants to always do new stuff and bring new experiences to the park. but sometimes the easiest replacement could just be an existing item. this zone, this was Not great.

everyone walking through citywalk likeView attachment 23599

made me think of this lol

Attachments

• 2bCFNWAxYyUdMowH1RtxYOPlzXYnSE6535HAsAVyQ-s.jpg
    2bCFNWAxYyUdMowH1RtxYOPlzXYnSE6535HAsAVyQ-s.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: Jake S
Holy moley it’s about time.

Universal is not doing anything to enforce the smoking/vaping rules.
10 years ago people ripped cigs in line lmao. There's no way to have an event with alcohol and completely cut out smoking.

Glad all the picketing is finally being taken care of though

Last edited:
Holy moley it’s about time.

Universal is not doing anything to enforce the smoking/vaping rules.
I will say I've seen staff speak with two people in line about vaping, but obviously it's a tough nut to crack because if security doesn't catch it, then it's not going to be something the staff will be able to stop.

Regarding the alleged teen problem, this is the first night I've seen any evidence of teens behaving badly, including some of them attempting to film their friends over the restroom walls, abusing scareactors, and other immature things. I wouldn't say it's worse than usual (or worse than drunk adult shenanigans), so I suspect the complaints regarding teens are typical "get off my lawn" type arguments.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet