Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 246 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through Orlando's and only saw a video of Hollywood's. Hollywood kept to the script, Chucky took over his house and started an ultimate kill count. Orlando story line was lost and felt like more of an advertisement for the show. The tvs in Hollywood displayed kill counts. Orlando decided to play snips of the Syfy show. Hollywood had a lot of animatronics. Orlando didn't have any to my memory. Hollywood had a giant Chucky, Orlando had a mascot dressed as Chucky. Either it was funding or passion for this particular property is low that led to Orlando making it like it was.
Orlando Chucky stunk, at least my run through. Empty, too many tv screens, foolish deaths. Yes felt like a show advertisement. Blood moon was best run of the night. That guy in the Church Pew was the best.

*Me excited to come back into this thread after seeing there was a new spec map and immediately regretting it*

Animated GIF

Legit question.... who on this board actually has "an insider" or "inside info"... this place sometimes feels like it full of people that REALLY want to be "that guy- in the know" but are just regurgitating stuff from previous posts. Then everyone fights about it! Can't we all just get along?????

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Legit question.... who on this board actually has "an insider" or "inside info"... this place sometimes feels like it full of people that REALLY want to be "that guy- in the know" but are just regurgitating stuff from previous posts. Then everyone fights about it! Can't we all just get along?????
Off the top of my head:

@Brian G.
@Legacy
@Ringwraith
@Alicia (we'll forget about the Weeknd thing ;) )

But in reality, none of them compare to the Ghostbusters Day guy

My uncle's brother's neighbor is Jonathan Horrornights so I get all of the scoops week(end)s before y'all

Off the top of my head:

@Brian G.
@Legacy
@Ringwraith
@Alicia (we'll forget about the Weeknd thing ;) )

But in reality, none of them compare to the Ghostbusters Day guy

If Ghostbusters is new movies and Quiet Place is first IP announcement, at least I will have gotten two out three things right this season.

I like HHN spec season, cause I’m more a bystander in this realm.

There's a surprising amount of disconnect even between what insiders will know (and obviously things are pretty fluid all the time), and I think things are structured in a way to where someone may know a lot about upcoming HHN houses but zero about anything going on at USF/IOA/CW/etc. So look at track record with that grain of salt, and go "does this person provide information consistent with someone who would know these details about these things."

That said, the stuff Tomfoolery posts absolutely breaks my brain sometimes.

Speaking of Ghostbusters Day:View attachment 22043(I don’t want to run the joke into the ground, but I do want to do a countdown lol)

There's actually a showing of Ghostbusters at the AMC Pleasure Island Saturday. I'm think I'm going to be a try hard and break my Halloween costume out to go. Because we've taken the joke so far, we need to just take it further. Like Sideshow Bob with the rakes.

My uncle's brother's neighbor is Jonathan Horrornights so I get all of the scoops week(end)s before y'all

Well, my aunt's dogsitter's cousin's ex-co-worker is Halloween McInsider soooooo... :yum

If I may get on the soapbox a bit.

I don't like to label myself as an "insider". Connected? Sure. But I don't do the rumor game - mostly because it causes headaches in many ways. I'll pipe in when I can, or when I want to, if I feel there needs to be a clarification. For the past few years though, when I try to share some intel, it feels like a good chunk of fans make it like I'm coming to kick their pet - this "Us vs Them" crap - and that's simply not the case or something I'm trying to be a part of. It happened with the "11 house" rumor, the "Demon Slayer" rumor, and this year with The Weeknd. Just because what I heard doesn't align with what y'all want doesn't make me the enemy, it doesn't make Legacy the enemy. Etc. Etc. And each time, like a pack of hungry carnivores, some of you are ready to pounce at the first drop of blood.

Can I be wrong? Absolutely, and I'll admit when I am. Can I prickly? Yup. Usually happens when you see a photoshop of a flag planted over your "defeated" body in victory for something that's supposed to be fun...

Some of you have lost the plot.

I want to second - I’m not an “insider.” I haven’t worked for Universal since 2011 and the people I get information from, to my knowledge, don’t work for Universal (I never ask - plausible deniability). I haven’t gotten verified “insider” information in years. Unlike Brian, however, I *do* play the rumors game. I get a lot of information from various sources. Where they get it from, I don’t ask. But, I’ve played the rumors game for well over a decade, and have a knack (in general) for understanding what’s accurate and what isn’t based on who says what.

Last edited:
Well, my aunt's dogsitter's cousin's ex-co-worker is Halloween McInsider soooooo... :yum

If I may get on the soapbox a bit.

I don't like to label myself as an "insider". Connected? Sure. But I don't do the rumor game - mostly because it causes headaches in many ways. I'll pipe in when I can, or when I want to, if I feel there needs to be a clarification. For the past few years though, when I try to share some intel, it feels like a good chunk of fans make it like I'm coming to kick their pet - this "Us vs Them" crap - and that's simply not the case or something I'm trying to be a part of. It happened with the "11 house" rumor, the "Demon Slayer" rumor, and this year with The Weeknd. Just because what I heard doesn't align with what y'all want doesn't make me the enemy, it doesn't make Legacy the enemy. Etc. Etc. And each time, like a pack of hungry carnivores, some of you are ready to pounce at the first drop of blood.

Can I be wrong? Absolutely, and I'll admit when I am. Can I prickly? Yup. Usually happens when you see a photoshop of a flag planted over your "defeated" body in victory for something that's supposed to be fun...

Some of you have lost the plot.
Very well said, and I'd like to apologize for any times I may have accidentally contributed to 'Us vs Them'. As you said, there is no competition and there shouldn't be!

Spec season is largely just all of us collectively losing our minds waiting for HHN to start again and having some fun with it, and not naming names, but there should absolutely be zero 'versus/competition' toxicity happening with rumors, and once again I'm sorry for any times I may have added onto that.

I myself am not an insider at all and I know I'm really not that qualified to speak on this topic, but I wanted to throw in my two cents as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.