Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. 7/10 houses have confirmed already. This is the first announcement Hollywood got.

You’ll be fine. :lol:
Kendall Jenner Joke GIF

I am actually satisfied with what we have after being on the brink of a nervous breakdown a couple weeks ago. I hope they hold the last 3 back a bit so I have something to look forward to. Maybe we’ll get one last surprise we don’t think we’re getting.
Yeah they got my money already just with Slaughter Sinema 2, now just the long wait until I get to go!

Reactions: Mashmingingmasher77
Checking this morning, it seems that Premium Scream Night has yet to sell out...which could lead to one of two things:

1. It doesn't sell out all the way until August and people who go truly have the best HHN night ever with the lowest crowds and unlimited food.

2. Universal lowers the price in an attempt to sell tickets and upset everyone who paid full price.

As someone who bought tickets for the event, I'm hoping its the first ;)

Checking this morning, it seems that Premium Scream Night has yet to sell out...which could lead to one of two things:

1. It doesn't sell out all the way until August and people who go truly have the best HHN night ever with the lowest crowds and unlimited food.

2. Universal lowers the price in an attempt to sell tickets and upset everyone who paid full price.

Let's hope for 2 :lol:

I saw that this morning as well, was a bit surprised lol

Reactions: saint.piss

3. It's not as limited as we were led to think.

Same, I honestly thought these tickets would've sold out yesterday??? If this was a Disney thing those tickets would've sold out in like 10 minutes :lmao:
So just off the top of my head:

- It's a second tier priority to anyone planning on a frequent fear pass
- it's a specific day so for out of towners unless they planned for that day/week it's off limits
- If you're going with a group there hasn't been a lot of time to coordinate
- If you can afford it and you're not a blogger your vacation request hasn't been approved yet

- it's a specific day so for out of towners unless they planned for that day/week it's off limits
- If you can afford it and you're not a blogger your vacation request hasn't been approved yet
I live in Atlanta and I hike it’s doable, it doesn’t make sense when h can just do a week long trip with frequent fear for less.

Reactions: Midnight Detective

Number 2 for me.

I'd have bought, especially since I only go for one night and 1 ticket + express isn't a great deal, but I already booked my trip dates. Womp womp.

Leaning towards 1.

My guess is that this is more a way for them to spread out the bloggers and any rubes, myself included, who buy tickets to the premium night are just a bonus to the bottom line. At >3x the cost of a normal night (1.3x if you count express I guess) it's not going to take nearly as many guests to start to break even, and food is so cheap that a night of "all you can eat" is really not a lot of cost as no one is going to reasonably be able to eat enough to actually off-set the cost of the ticket. You also open up an additional night of RIP tours for Aug 30th that you had initially closed which are closer to pure profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.