Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we r getting an announcement today right?… right?
ghostbusters GIF

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Checking this morning, it seems that Premium Scream Night has yet to sell out...which could lead to one of two things:

1. It doesn't sell out all the way until August and people who go truly have the best HHN night ever with the lowest crowds and unlimited food.

2. Universal lowers the price in an attempt to sell tickets and upset everyone who paid full price.

As someone who bought tickets for the event, I'm hoping its the first ;)

I think whether it sells out today or sells out Aug 30th, it shouldn't matter for the experience. They won't decide to add capacity later on from robust sales or anything like that.

2 is highly unlikely

I wonder if this will be like at 31 where the entrance takes you straight to a house. While most of us didn’t like Hellblock Horror, it was nice to go ahead and get a house out of the way with 0 wait.

Attachments

• IMG_9507.jpeg
    IMG_9507.jpeg
    742.6 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: GA-MBIT
To those who chose to do something like work or hangout with their friends today…

Shame on you.

Have you no respect for this wonderful gracious holiday? To do something so meager rather celebrating this important day?!

Huh? HUH?!

DO YOU NOT FEEL THE ECTO IN YOUR VEINS ON THIS DAY?!

“B-But I was going to drink out with friends-“ Enough. Unless your bar serves ecto-coolers, I don’t want to hear it.

“Hey I’m going to a concert-“ Is Ray Park Jr. there to play the theme song? Didn’t think so…

*Sigh* Forgive me everyone. June 8th is a very special day for me. My family looks at me strange as if I’m some madman like Vigo the Carpathian, but I say let them be. Happy Ghostbusters day everyone.

To those who chose to do something like work or hangout with their friends today…

Shame on you.

Have you no respect for this wonderful gracious holiday? To do something so meager rather celebrating this important day?!

Huh? HUH?!

DO YOU NOT FEEL THE ECTO IN YOUR VEINS ON THIS DAY?!

“B-But I was going to drink out with friends-“ Enough. Unless your bar serves ecto-coolers, I don’t want to hear it.

“Hey I’m going to a concert-“ Is Ray Park Jr. there to play the theme song? Didn’t think so…

*Sigh* Forgive me everyone. June 8th is a very special day for me. My family looks at me strange as if I’m some madman like Vigo the Carpathian, but I say let them be. Happy Ghostbusters day everyone.
I think we found JackAttack55's alt account y'all.... lol :lol:

I will be the villain for today.

I HATE GHOSTBUSTERS! I DON'T LIKE THE MOVIE, AND I HATED THE HOUSE!

GO AHEAD, USE YOUR PROTON PACKS, CALL LUIGI FOR BACKUP, IT MEANS NOTHING!

I CURSE THIS GHOSTBUSTERS DAY WITH NO HOUSE ANNOUNCEMENT, IT WAS ME!
Speaking treachery on a special ecto-holiday… you vile monster.

You’re probably gonna be waiting another week or two, but enjoy the holiday today at least! Maybe grab some orange Hi-C and green food coloring?
I'd imagine the latter, since DreamWorks and Preview Center will probably be the main focus of next week.

Just for clarification purposes - there w
The more attention towards Universal the better imo.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF
In theory, it sound great - but you want to have as much attention as possible on the thing you’re trying to promote. With them focusing on the Preview Center & the Summer stuff this week, it’s just too much of a loaded week already.

Just for clarification purposes - there w

In theory, it sound great - but you want to have as much attention as possible on the thing you’re trying to promote. With them focusing on the Preview Center & the Summer stuff this week, it’s just too much of a loaded week already.
Is the preview center opening alongside DreamWorks Land on Friday? It hasn't been officially confirmed but if true it would make sense

Reactions: Jake S
Status
Not open for further replies.