HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Chainsaws will be back, Just not in Drill team form, they have not been in Drill Team form since Sweet16, So the no drill team was correct.

Chainsaws will be back, Just not in Drill team form, they have not been in Drill Team form since Sweet16, So the no drill team was correct.

Thanks for clearing that up. When I heard no CDT I associated it with no Chainsaw Zone. Which naturally I didn't believe because they've been a part of the event since it was 1st started

IMG_4035.jpg

Could those be movie theater seats?

IMG_4036.jpg

JAWS Queue area.

Yes they are movie theater seats.Will more then likely be used for one of this years shows.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

from the looks of it and from what i have beem hearing from friends in orlando who are in the know horror nights is going all out with this movie theme this year just wait and see what they announce in a few weeks

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

i dont want to give out bad information but this COULD be the year he came home!!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i know this is for halloween horror nightsand this way off topic but if there is any howl o scream fans out there like last year if u go to www.raventwins.com it brings u to this years howl o scream site could be a hint that the raven twins will be back

Yes they are movie theater seats.Will more then likely be used for one of this years shows.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

from the looks of it and from what i have beem hearing from friends in orlando who are in the know horror nights is going all out with this movie theme this year just wait and see what they announce in a few weeks

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

i dont want to give out bad information but this COULD be the year he came home!!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

i know this is for halloween horror nightsand this way off topic but if there is any howl o scream fans out there like last year if u go to www.raventwins.com it brings u to this years howl o scream site could be a hint that the raven twins will be back

What are you talking about?

We can see they are theatre seats

HHN goes all out with every themed event, so that post is redundant.

The Micheal Meyers rumor has been floating around for a while. He will be at the Hollywood event.

No, if you go to that link, it takes you to the main page, and that is not the Raven Twins on the stage. They have just linked the Raven Twins site to the main page.

no need to bite my head off first off if they are useing myers in cali why cant they use him in orlando secong i never said that was the raven twins on stage i just said maybe the raven twins will be back

I think in the "Universal Palace Theatre" section there are some hints about the new haunted houses. One of the pictures says Prom Night in the bottom right corner. Prom Nights is a movie and they just remade it this year. Could that be a possible haunted house this year.

I think in the "Universal Palace Theatre" section there are some hints about the new haunted houses. One of the pictures says Prom Night in the bottom right corner. Prom Nights is a movie and they just remade it this year. Could that be a possible haunted house this year.

God I hope not.

The update feels very lackluster. Nothing really new. Just a set up.

If Prom Night is a haunted house then maybe they can actually cast Brittany Snow as one of the scareactors for that authentic feeling. I'm pretty sure she's not doing much more with her career.

What if "Prom Night" is just another "clue" and the house really is "Carrie?" That could be fun!