HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guys the Usher is Eddie!!!! :lol: Nah I'm just kidding. The update from yesterday pretty much confirmed LT would be back and frankly I have no problem with that. If I'm working the event I'll have to follow it online but I'm fine with that. Either way it's something nice to have for the fans and hopefully this year will be much more linear and easier to follow.

I really wish people would not sneak backstage and take pictures. Actions speak louder than words, unfortunately, and I would hate to see the event suffer in some form because of some dunderhead wanting to be a fool.

Wow that's really intense, I'm guessing that's Frankenstein, but I can't for the life of me figure out which one the whitish wall house with the glass windows is?

Those blow up clowns are probably for Chucky.

I am not looking at the video. Of course being a theme park fanatic I also want to see "the man behind the curtain" but I truly believe it ruins the experience to see details before actually going through it. If you want to look go ahead but not moi.

Wow that's really intense, I'm guessing that's Frankenstein, but I can't for the life of me figure out which one the whitish wall house with the glass windows is?

Those blow up clowns are probably for Chucky.

I'm guessing the first few pics are Frank and Drac..

The whitish building I have no idea. It looks almost like an insane asylum. People have been casted as inmates. Maybe Silence of the Lambs? Rob Zombie's Halloween? I don't know.

Some of those are SAW too as you can see the roof is clearly the Jaws queue.

the frist set are from dracula house and the white wall with windows are saw and the clowns are chucky but the background is the mysterious movie theater house

From Screamscape:

According to Universal’s casting website we can now confirm that HHN will feature the Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute show once again this year. They will be holding auditions on July 25th. Word is also going around the rumor mill that in keeping with the movie theme this year, we may be Shaun of the Dead come to life in some fashion, but in the park and not in the Bill & Ted show. According to one blog it will be used as the theme of a new Scare Zone, but I’ve also heard that they are somehow connected with whatever Haunt is being set up in the Parade building.

To go along with what Brian just posted... I heard somewhere that there may be a Children of the Corn scarezone? I don't know about that one. I guess it worked for the Skool but they were all wearing masks.

Something odd I noticed a few weeks ago, it may not be legit but it looks like it.

The statue from the Universal Palace Theater on the HHN Site looks oddly familiar...it may be a mini version.

screamhouse.jpg

34_878.jpg

Thoughts?

Didn't they use that statue in Dead Exposure? I thought I also heard that it was somewhere in '07. I think that it is going to be somewhere every year and has no reference to Caretaker.

Didn't they use that statue in Dead Exposure? I thought I also heard that it was somewhere in '07. I think that it is going to be somewhere every year and has no reference to Caretaker.

I'm not sure about Dead Exposure but I'm pretty sure it was in Dead Silence. I do see the connection Ralph and Universal is known for re-using props so I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it in the Universal Palace Theater.