HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My husband & I were chatting up a Universal employee at the queue entrance to Jaws on Saturday (8/8), and he spilled some info about the house going in the Jaws queue. It's for sure the SAW house, and said it's the most secretive & guarded house. The house was designed in conjunction with the makers of the movie, and contains actual props from the movies. –That's going to be awesome!–

He also confirmed that an usher will be the icon this year. Dracula & Frankenstein will be the two dome houses behind MIB. And he said something about incorporating the Phantom of the Opera.

The stage show returns, and will take place on the new concert stage. I said to him that I was thrilled to hear that after they didn't do it last year. He said that there was a Bloody Mary stage show that they had worked on, but "it just didn't make the cut". Also, the temp stage area was being occupied by the School House scarezone, so they decided to scrap it last year. –Interesting.–

He said the scarezones will be longer & more in-depth. Now this is where he clammed up - I said that I read about Hollywood getting a Shawn of the Dead scarezone, and then he suddenly didn't have much more to say to us! He realized we weren't just tourists, but enthusiasts! Ugh. Next time I'll know better to not blow my cover!:doh:

I sent this to screamscape, but I'm not sure if he'll post it, so I thought I'd post it here too. Sorry if some of this was already in previous posts, I was pretty excited when I heard it and was eager to share with fellow HHN lovers!

so do I .Thanks for the info.I think i may stay not read about hhn anymore this year i would like to be surpirsed when i get there

Not too much of an exciting update and forgive me if this has been there, but I noticed off the main HHN website page when you click on SAW they now have a video of the saw VI movie trailer. Just an fyi.

My husband & I were chatting up a Universal employee at the queue entrance to Jaws on Saturday (8/8), and he spilled some info about the house going in the Jaws queue. It's for sure the SAW house, and said it's the most secretive & guarded house. The house was designed in conjunction with the makers of the movie, and contains actual props from the movies. –That's going to be awesome!–

He also confirmed that an usher will be the icon this year. Dracula & Frankenstein will be the two dome houses behind MIB. And he said something about incorporating the Phantom of the Opera.

The stage show returns, and will take place on the new concert stage. I said to him that I was thrilled to hear that after they didn't do it last year. He said that there was a Bloody Mary stage show that they had worked on, but "it just didn't make the cut". Also, the temp stage area was being occupied by the School House scarezone, so they decided to scrap it last year. –Interesting.–

He said the scarezones will be longer & more in-depth. Now this is where he clammed up - I said that I read about Hollywood getting a Shawn of the Dead scarezone, and then he suddenly didn't have much more to say to us! He realized we weren't just tourists, but enthusiasts! Ugh. Next time I'll know better to not blow my cover!:doh:

I sent this to screamscape, but I'm not sure if he'll post it, so I thought I'd post it here too. Sorry if some of this was already in previous posts, I was pretty excited when I heard it and was eager to share with fellow HHN lovers!

I beleive that with the information that we now know, this employee was pulling your chain a bit. It has bee confirmed that Dracula and Frankenstein are in fact in SS23. So much for good info from park employees.

I beleive that with the information that we now know, this employee was pulling your chain a bit. It has bee confirmed that Dracula and Frankenstein are in fact in SS23. So much for good info from park employees.

I don't believe Shaun of the Dead will be in streets either. With rumors of another scarezone being about the undead it would be a tad bit redundant to have two streets themed to such similar concepts.

Hmmm, it's possible that I remembered that part wrong.

dose it honestly matter what info is good and what info isnt.Truth of the matter is we dont know who to belive and who not to belive.So why not just wait untill website updates u know.I know its fun to say they may do this and that but sometimes you are just setting yourself up for a disapointment

dose it honestly matter what info is good and what info isnt.Truth of the matter is we dont know who to belive and who not to belive.So why not just wait untill website updates u know.I know its fun to say they may do this and that but sometimes you are just setting yourself up for a disapointment

Considering there has been a lack of website updates self speculation has run rampant. People don't know what to believe and contradicting stories are all around. Things are slowly starting to get confirmed, no thanks to Universal. Alot of things have been leaked or figured out on their own.

I don't see what the issue is with trying to debunk false rumors is. I'm sure if I went in the Animal Kingdom section of the forum and made a new thread saying "Animal Kingdom to Close Tomorrow." People would respond and debunk or confirm it to better the common knowledge.

Considering there has been a lack of website updates self speculation has run rampant. People don't know what to believe and contradicting stories are all around. Things are slowly starting to get confirmed, no thanks to Universal. Alot of things have been leaked or figured out on their own.

I don't see what the issue is with trying to debunk false rumors is. I'm sure if I went in the Animal Kingdom section of the forum and made a new thread saying "Animal Kingdom to Close Tomorrow." People would respond and debunk or confirm it to better the common knowledge.

No one would believe you Jake. Everyone knows the only way you can trick the internet these days is to photoshop banners.

Screamscape update. Teehee.

yeah i hear ya.Dont mind me i am upset about the lack of website updates and haveing to rely on what everyone else is saying.I really wish universal would talk a little

yeah i hear ya.Dont mind me i am upset about the lack of website updates and haveing to rely on what everyone else is saying.I really wish universal would talk a little

Talk a little? About what? They have a website. Have you referenced it at all? http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com

They do the same thing every year; they tease the mazes and release a little more information each day. Why would this year be any different?

Talk a little? About what? They have a website. Have you referenced it at all? http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com They do the same thing every year; they tease the mazes and release a little more information each day. Why would this year be any different?
i go on there site every day.They havent had an update in at least two weeks maybe longer.Last years website was why better.Had great updates like twice a week.This year has been here is a website update now wait weeks for anther one.

i go on there site every day.They havent had an update in at least two weeks maybe longer.Last years website was why better.Had great updates like twice a week.This year has been here is a website update now wait weeks for anther one.

Screamscape has posted news on site updates a few times recently. I don't follow the HHN site, so I don't know myself, but it would sound like something is going on with it? :shrug:

It is strange the last few years there was a number of updates through the summer. This year it has been a little slow. I hear the Fan boys are going to actually not go on one of the non-peak days as a protest..lol

Screamscape has posted news on site updates a few times recently. I don't follow the HHN site, so I don't know myself, but it would sound like something is going on with it? :shrug:

The website is definitely way quieter than it has been the last 3-4 years. We used to get updates every week, but now it seems that since the Saw, Wolfman, and Chucky main update, we haven't seen much. They pretty much revealed more stuff than usual at first.

We should be getting the crap teased out of us, but it's been very mundane and boring this far. Even the stories on the Palace Theater section of the site don't capture interest. They can do much better, but I guess no one of the HHN fans online really care because we already knew 6 of the 8 houses before the main site was even changed for this year.

http://horrornights.be/updatecheck.php

We haven't gotten an update in two weeks and it's already mid-august. Usually the whole site is up around the 1st/2nd week of September and we still aren't getting teased. It's whack, yo.

The website is definitely way quieter than it has been the last 3-4 years. We used to get updates every week, but now it seems that since the Saw, Wolfman, and Chucky main update, we haven't seen much. They pretty much revealed more stuff than usual at first.

We should be getting the crap teased out of us, but it's been very mundane and boring this far. Even the stories on the Palace Theater section of the site don't capture interest. They can do much better, but I guess no one of the HHN fans online really care because we already knew 6 of the 8 houses before the main site was even changed for this year.

http://horrornights.be/updatecheck.php

We haven't gotten an update in two weeks and it's already mid-august. Usually the whole site is up around the 1st/2nd week of September and we still aren't getting teased. It's whack, yo.

The second week of September is still a month away, yo.

The second week of September is still a month away, yo.

And we have 3 stories on the website, 5 to go, which all have to be told, and then turned into what the house actually is, not including the whole site update. Unless they are doing something completely different from the usual website fare :shrug:

4 weeks isn't much time to do that like they usually do, they'll have to rush the storytelling. Weak.

We should be deep in the overall story by now.

Next week HOS is releasing another update so we can figure an update from HHN also.[/ Not to be rude or anything but I will belive it when i see it both sites have bearly been updated.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

It also seeems like its more of a competition between hos and hhn this year then ever before.I am going to both