HHN 2024: News & Info | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wouldn't say we're in budget decrease territory yet, but we're certainly in budget staying the same territory.
To be fair, I'd assume the budget for this year was pretty close to last year. That and most massive budget cuts we've seen like 2017 are speculated to be over-spending related rather than attendance related, so it would be a bit unprecedented unless they're taking a serious profit hit. I'd be curious to see what the actual margins are like since I've never really thought about it before.

Reactions: Clive
While for sure this year is not as busy...I see e line for food and drink. They are doing fine, I hope the budget isn't too cut because we for sure need another scarezone somewhere in the park

To be fair, I'd assume the budget for this year was pretty close to last year. That and most massive budget cuts we've seen like 2017 are speculated to be over-spending related rather than attendance related, so it would be a bit unprecedented unless they're taking a serious profit hit. I'd be curious to see what the actual margins are like since I've never really thought about it before.

As I recall, 2017's obvious deficiencies were in large part due to massive overspending in 2016. The event saw a considerable budget increase over the previous year as recently as 2022, though I can't speak for this or last year.

While there haven't been any sellouts, last Friday the 20th felt plenty crowded. Bars were full, everything but Monsters had a healthy line, and there wasn't room to move on the Lower Lot.