HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I recommend NOT skipping The Purge show. It's an excellent blood-filled pyro-fest with 4 fire stunts. And you get to sit.

Skip Chucky though. That was crap. Although, since you have RIP, you wouldn't actually have to really wait.
Unless your on a time crunch see both

I see people calling Chucky crap....god I wish the crowds felt that way it was a 30 min wait last Thursday when I went

I was just giving a timeline of what we got done that night. We went again with a group the next night so we weren’t concerned with doing the shows that night. We also saw the Purge show last year as well.

Reactions: Clive
We also saw the Purge show last year as well.
Last year was pretty much a "technical rehearsal" compared to last year. This year is smooth & superior.

I see people calling Chucky crap....god I wish the crowds felt that way it was a 30 min wait last Thursday when I went
I saw it hit 45-60 a few times. Hell, Sunday night during opening weekend everything had "NO WAIT", while Chucky was 40 lol

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Upgraded Saturday to be Universal Express Unlimited! Both days will be UEU, but the first day is a "family" day with the second one being slightly loose (plus meeting @ethanuniversal for a bit), and I figured asking with the flexibility I have now--what should I do first post SNW Early Entry? I plan on spending over 90 minutes of my time in the land, as I figured that'd be enough time to do the minigames and Mario Kart a handful of times.

Excited to be going to the event!