HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Honestly, on the whole, I don't think there's that much overlap with the general public between HHN and KSF. While of course there are many who do both, for the most part I feel HHN is seen as the "LA haunt" and KSF is seen as the "OC haunt"
Yeah, unless you live in the IE, you’re likely close to one and (approximately) a million miles away from the other.

The Weekend house is officially on the Early Entry list, so I get having to wait for that until 7 if you don't have Early Entry. But Dead Exposure is (as I understand it) not considered an Early Entry house, so it seems I should be able to get on it if it opens at 6:30.

Honestly, on the whole, I don't think there's that much overlap with the general public between HHN and KSF. While of course there are many who do both, for the most part I feel HHN is seen as the "LA haunt" and KSF is seen as the "OC haunt"
Wait....does that mean The Tram, Monsterous and Quiet place also aren't considered EA houses either?