HHN 31: Bugs: Eaten Alive | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Bugs: Eaten Alive

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, you guys are gonna' have to accept that there's gonna' be a hike to Bugs. There's been several modifications to queues and exits regarding the Sprung tents and the newer parade building.

Plain and simple, they've set up a very large queue to the left of the new parade building for After Hours Nightmare, which interferes with the excess queue the southern Sprung tent normally uses when it's really busy. This is forcing a temp change to the queues/exit for the Sprung tents.

It looks like the southern Sprung tent will use the entry that the northern Sprung tent normally uses and have its main queue where the express pass line was for the northern Sprung tent. And the Northern Sprung tent (aka Bugs) is doing the very long walk around MIB to reach the house.

On the plus side, when it comes to the exit, it looks like both Sprung tents will still share the same exit, take a look at the photo by Bio and you can see the walkway being built along the left side of them. This in turn means that DoD will have quite a different layout compared to previous houses as it's exiting on the opposite side of the tent compared to previous years.

The Sprung tents will still have a short walk back into the park, you'll just have a hike to get to Bugs.

Can any of our reliable people confirm this?

This would actually help alleviate crowds in front of the MIB exit where you have:
1) MIB dumping out (although smaller than day crowd)
2) Two food booths very close to each other
3) A house portal (and exit)
4) Smaller walkways than the front of the park

On the other end of things, you allow a larger amount of space to absorb the crowds once the show exits from FFL

It would be a bit of a hike

Would actually help to cut down (theoretically) on annoying switchbacks

Yeah, you guys are gonna' have to accept that there's gonna' be a hike to Bugs. There's been several modifications to queues and exits regarding the Sprung tents and the newer parade building.

Plain and simple, they've set up a very large queue to the left of the new parade building for After Hours Nightmare, which interferes with the excess queue the southern Sprung tent normally uses when it's really busy. This is forcing a temp change to the queues/exit for the Sprung tents.

It looks like the southern Sprung tent will use the entry that the northern Sprung tent normally uses and have its main queue where the express pass line was for the northern Sprung tent. And the Northern Sprung tent (aka Bugs) is doing the very long walk around MIB to reach the house.

On the plus side, when it comes to the exit, it looks like both Sprung tents will still share the same exit, take a look at the photo by Bio and you can see the walkway being built along the left side of them. This in turn means that DoD will have quite a different layout compared to previous houses as it's exiting on the opposite side of the tent compared to previous years.

The Sprung tents will still have a short walk back into the park, you'll just have a hike to get to Bugs.

They made it the scariest house of this year just so that people don't complain about the walk lol.

This would actually help alleviate crowds in front of the MIB exit where you have:
1) MIB dumping out (although smaller than day crowd)
2) Two food booths very close to each other
3) A house portal (and exit)
4) Smaller walkways than the front of the park

On the other end of things, you allow a larger amount of space to absorb the crowds once the show exits from FFL

It would be a bit of a hike

Would actually help to cut down (theoretically) on annoying switchbacks

YES! Absolutely could not stand what a cluster the tent house exits were.

Reactions: shiekra38
I’m really hoping (or not) that we see some bug designs like the Zanti Misfits from the outer limits. If they had a wall of these and one of them happened to move, I would FLIP.

Something like this.
(I think this is a real bug)

3lmJlHJ.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Freak
Slightly off topic - but with the expected massive lines for the Weeknd, I'm surprised they didn't just put it in a soundstage.

As far as Bugs .. I mean, it can't be any worse than the walk to the parade buildings? ...R-right?

I have already bought and broken in new Chacos and running shoes. I have finally learned from my previous foot mistakes at horror nights these past few years.

Reactions: monykalyn