HHN 31: Halloween | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Halloween

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that I've gone through it, I feel like my original tweets about this being pointless are validated (at least to me). Universal's argument was they wanted to do the house "better" than it was in HHN 24, and they did *some* scenes better, and others were so pointless. It's a very run of the mill and average house.

Hhn 24 Halloween was much much better except for 2 places,
The house front inside, near the end looked incredible. I'm really happy that they did this. Looks so big. The window Michael is creepy.
The asylum escape was interesting.
I only wish it had more Loomis

If you love Halloween and Michael Myers. You will love it. Definitely.

I do love those things, but the house at 24 is my favorite house of all time and it's already clear that this house won't meet that bar. Just like how TCM last year was a shadow of the last attempt a few years prior.

I do love those things, but the house at 24 is my favorite house of all time and it's already clear that this house won't meet that bar. Just like how was a shadow of the last attempt a few years prior.
yes TCM last year is a good example. this house is technically not bad,
it feels like when a movie is edited for tv ( meaning, scenes are cut, other scenes extended for tv) a couple of rooms feel identical to the 24 house. some rooms are bigger, entire scenes deleted. it really feels like a tv edited version of a favorite movie

Reactions: SeventyOne