HHN 31: The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Just announced

Last edited:
Reactions: deadbydawn
I think HHN finally got over Macbeth closing...

Ladies And Gentlemen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Was it ever previously mentioned/assumed that this house would be strictly based on After Hours rather than both After Hours & Dawn FM? That kinda caught me off guard seeing as both are a part of an ongoing trilogy of albums and are both horror themed.

Very excited for this house--I think it's my most anticipated! After Hours has a lot to offer, and after reading EW's article, I'm even more pumped.

Excited for this one, going to be fun.

Was it ever previously mentioned/assumed that this house would be strictly based on After Hours rather than both After Hours & Dawn FM? That kinda caught me off guard seeing as both are a part of an ongoing trilogy of albums and are both horror themed.

I bet they finalized contracts and some designs before Dawn FM dropped/had a release date. Remember, this one was rumored EARLY on.

So as someone who doesn’t know The Weeknd at all, should I just watch the videos for those six songs they listed? Or are there more videos I should watch? Should I just go ahead and listen to the whole album even ones that don’t have videos?

Soundtracked by six of The Weeknd's songs — "After Hours," "In Your Eyes," "Heartless," "Blinding Lights," "Save Your Tears" (solo version), and "Too Late" — the house is broken into three sections, preceded by an indoctrination into the performer's subconscious.

Shame they aren’t taking advantage of some of the lyrics in “Faith,” but still really intrigued to see how this turns out. Like I think we all figured, it feels much more like an original inspired by The Weeknd’s lyrics and music videos than a house representing the vibe of his music.

Reactions: rinacee