HHN 31: The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: The Weeknd: After Hours Nightmare

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haven’t seen if it does anything, but I think I noticed a GAT in here Sunday night.

In the second to last scene with Absl’s chair empty and the strobes, I noticed a red button in the chair on side of one of the armrests.

Haven’t seen if it does anything, but I think I noticed a GAT in here Sunday night.

In the second to last scene with Absl’s chair empty and the strobes, I noticed a red button in the chair on side of one of the armrests.
I noticed it on Saturday and turned it, it seems to send a shock through the chair.

Reactions: ghostly swoosh
Just walked through and seems like non-After Hours songs were added. I heard Die For You, Sacrifice, and Take My Breath in the house. Didn’t catch any different After Hours songs.

Reactions: Darko and MikePat
Half the rooms were missing music last night or were just too quiet to hear compared to last week, hopefully it’ll get fixed

The tongue sticking out mask was replaced with another bandaged mask tonight. Also, Die For You, Sacrifice, and Take My Breath are still there as of this evening.

The tongue sticking out mask was replaced with another bandaged mask tonight. Also, Die For You, Sacrifice, and Take My Breath are still there as of this evening.

That must’ve been temporary - we saw the normal tongue sticking out mask on both of our runs (early evening, late evening).

The maze did shut down for undisclosed reasons at one point, which was not communicated to guests. Total communications meltdown.