HHN 31: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
The Universal Monsters are back! Universal has announced that this year's Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando and Hollywood will feature an all-new house - Universal Monsters: Legend Collide.

Love the designs of the monsters. Might these designs carry over to Epic? Or a refurbed Revenge of the Mummy if the Fraser film is no longer being used?

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
So is the palace theater going to be involved in the house a la them escaping from the screen or is that just a commercial gag and it will be a more traditional in universe location?

I may be wrong, but I actually think that there's an outside chance that the "Horrorthon" on the marquee might tie into this year's overall theme.

They have "The Snacker" as a title. It'd be a bit odd to put that in there, if they didn't intend to introduce other types of moviegoers.

I still don't think that it would be nearly as tied together as any of would want it to be. But, it'd be nice to have a relatively cohesive theme. Especially if The Usher and/or Director get involved.

I may be wrong, but I actually think that there's an outside chance that the "Horrorthon" on the marquee might tie into this year's overall theme.

They have "The Snacker" as a title. It'd be a bit odd to put that in there, if they didn't intend to introduce other types of moviegoers.

I still don't think that it would be nearly as tied together as any of would want it to be. But, it'd be nice to have a relatively cohesive theme. Especially if The Usher and/or Director get involved.
This would be a really cool/unique theme. Especially to see how it could integrate into the zones.

Love the designs of the monsters. Might these designs carry over to Epic? Or a refurbed Revenge of the Mummy if the Fraser film is no longer being used?

Won’t Epic just use the original Monster designs? Besides I’m pretty sure the ones here are staying in Horror Nights territory.

• Sad
I don’t expect this to be as “romantic” as Bride was but it sounds really really fun nonetheless. Will likely be in the top half of my anticipation list when this all rolls out.

Interested to see how the “winner” system is handled.