HHN 31: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Universal Monsters: Legends Collide

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As cool as it would be to have Phantom or Hunchback, they don’t have half the draw that any of the monsters in Legends Collide do. I think they would stick with their “mainline” monsters first, and maybe only include phantom or hunch in a crossover event with a much more popular monster like Frank or Drac.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Oh god, can we please just retire Dracula for a bit? I’m sick of seeing him lately. We never see Creature (I guess Invisible Man too if we’re being honest) and he deserves a house. I like the idea someone else had. Creature wanders into the Opera house via the sewers, especially considering that’s where the Phantom’s lair is. They both fell in love with the same woman. Bam! Deadly fight breaks out.

If you only knew how many people are complaining and rating the house as "POOR" because of dracula.
Fotget the sets, forget the amazing actors, forget the amazing costumes
.....house rated as poor around the net because of no dracula.............
(All around social media, Where's dracula, where was dracula! THERE WAS NO DRACULAAAAAA )

• Sad
Reactions: SeventyOne
If you only knew how many people are complaining and rating the house as "POOR" because of dracula.
Fotget the sets, forget the amazing actors, forget the amazing costumes
.....house rated as poor around the net because of no dracula.............
(All around social media, Where's dracula, where was dracula! THERE WAS NO DRACULAAAAAA )

Again...because when you advertise Dracula, people expect more than a cameo.

I do agree with @DodgsonHere about drawing power, though. That said, it wouldn't be a great look for the brand if they kept going into that well, either. Drac def needs a break, but I could see a scenario where Frank is back. IMO, the best foot forward is to diversify. I think Phantom may be a nice change of speed, and is known enough despite being a "secondary" Monster.

Again...because when you advertise Dracula, people expect more than a cameo.

I do agree with @DodgsonHere about drawing power, though. That said, it wouldn't be a great look for the brand if they kept going into that well, either. Drac def needs a break, but I could see a scenario where Frank is back. IMO, the best foot forward is to diversify. I think Phantom may be a nice change of speed, and is known enough despite being a "secondary" Monster.
Imagine a Frankenstein village set on the same scale as Dead Man’s Pier with the windmill in the distance, could be incredible. They have 2 more events before it’s in EU it’s not too late haha

Imagine a Frankenstein village set on the same scale as Dead Man’s Pier with the windmill in the distance, could be incredible. They have 2 more events before it’s in EU it’s not too late haha

This Would be incredible. Now I want it
I'm not joking when I say that maybe frank and creature can meet in a house like Pier

Last edited:
This was far and away my favorite of the event. Scary every time I went through. I was getting a little tired of classic monsters (altho bride of Frankenstein was surprisingly intense) . And this reminded me why the classics are classics. This house was in your face, claustrophobic, intense, distractingly beautiful until a scare, sometimes double or triple scare. The mummies were holding their own. I’m afraid of werewolves so Wolfman needed little help, and Dracula’s were aggressive (possibly from early reviews?) either way I was impressed. I hope a blueprint for this one leaks.. I was surprised at how long it was! Great house!

• Love
Reactions: Lucky Planet
I would love to see a house like this. After Dead Man’s Pier, A Monsters House featuring the windmill as its centerpiece would be phenomenal.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was already discussed (I didn’t see so from a quick review of the entire thread) but I never got to see the “werewolf ending” .. always got either the Mummy or Dracula win. What was the werewolf ending if he won?

Thanks.