HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm so intrigued by this Cinnabon stuff, lol. Pics of the dolls all around Citywalk?

Wonder if we'd get a Chucky Voodoo donut.
Probably depends on whatever deal they're doing with Cinnabon (based off of the red cinnamon rolls in the pics). Might be two similarly themed desserts too close together.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95

I love the Chicken detail...
F3kyjNbW4AAMFdH

Credit to Orlando Informer

Really happy to see Sting Alley getting some love, even if it's just for a food stand. Maybe it could be like, a mini-scarezone? Throw in a Clicker or two?
I mean who knows but I wouldn’t get hopes up for that. This is just like last year, it was a cool food stand last year as well. That was Meaty Meatz themed and they didn’t have any actors there then. I’m not expecting any now.

Really happy to see Sting Alley getting some love, even if it's just for a food stand. Maybe it could be like, a mini-scarezone? Throw in a Clicker or two?
They won’t be any scareactors. They did a food stand there last year as well and there was none. Maybe that will change but I doubt so, as a SZ is right there on the attached street.
I mean who knows but I wouldn’t get hopes up for that. This is just like last year, it was a cool food stand last year as well. That was Meaty Meatz themed and they didn’t have any actors there then. I’m not expecting any now.
Said the same thing before I could