HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting... Maybe this actually was real and we weren't just going crazy?

IF...and this is a very large IF...they are actually setting up a game/ARG/scavenger hunt/Etc, then I think it may have something to do with the fortune teller's window that's by Boris' office.

I don't have the picture, but I saw it on Twitter sometime last week. The fortune teller was pointing at a ring box with a key sticking out of it.

Also (the phone is also off the hook):

I know people will be upset about a food booth being placed under the tents back there lol

Yeah, people are upset the event’s losing a decompression space, though truth be told, there was never enough seating to accommodate a meaningful number of people. I think the lagoon side paths becoming unoccupied and quiet will make for a fine replacement.

Yeah, people are upset the event’s losing a decompression space, though truth be told, there was never enough seating to accommodate a meaningful number of people. I think the lagoon side paths becoming unoccupied and quiet will make for a fine replacement.

Agreed, and this is something necessary due to both the Dreamworks area under construction and the fact there'll probably be no house portal nor exit back into the park via E.T. No point in putting food booths there with no traffic, while the new location here is just along the main path so it could do fine.