HHN 32 Construction Thread | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 32 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to wonder how committed to theming Universal would get with these food booths. As impractical as, I'd have to laugh at Food / Bev TMs being in-character as FEDRA soldiers handing out ration meals lol.

The real question though...are we gonna get an Exorcist: Believer food booth with pea soup?

It worked for me, but I can see why people wouldn't have liked it!

That's how I felt about them, too. I was totally fine with that kind of decor since it fit for the overall Halloween theme. But since that theme is not being used this year, it makes sense to go for something more highly themed, and the booths that are up so far look great!

As for the other stuff, Jungle of Doom is looking really good, a nice reuse of the spiders from last year's Bugs house.

And the Oddfellow caravan looks pretty darn good, too. It makes perfect sense for it to be where it is, since there's no doubt Oddfellow himself is gonna' get a lot of pictures a la' the Pumpkin Lord. And if they had him up on top of that truss structure, that could very well cause a traffic jam, not what you want when the zone is now even closer towards the entrance of the park.

Not a fan of the placement for that booth. That area is a bottleneck during HHN, and the IP attached to it should cause even more havoc.

With that said, I actually enjoyed the Chucky Burger and I hope it comes back.
It’s basically right next to the Chucky house entrance! Makes perfect sense thematically being next to the house, and I’d say might make it busier so good for business. Probably bad for us guests in terms of crowds yeah.

It’s basically right next to the Chucky house entrance! Makes perfect sense thematically being next to the house, and I’d say might make it busier so good for business. Probably bad for us guests in terms of crowds yeah.

It is placed perfectly attached adjacent to the house (unlike Last of Us for whatever reason), but the physical location for it is really bad crowd-wise. There was a night last year they got rid of the queue stanchions and the queue actually blocked the path since there was no crowd management.

Reactions: Sledge
Looks like Chucky is making an appearance at the CityWalk Cinnabon. From /u/8BitSlasher on Reddit:

nlrg0aam0bhb1.jpg

aa0dgaam0bhb1.jpg

m9qzpaam0bhb1.jpg