HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Although with AHS last year anyone notice the Dead Breakfast Club didn't appear in the Murder House portion since it was Halloween theme?

The reason might've been either:

1) The ghosts in the house have died in or near the house, so having them in the maze would seem really off.

2) They were victims of Tate's Columbine-inspired school shooting, so maybe Universal didn't want to have a connection with that (although Orlando's maze had gunshot sounds playing when Tate appears).

3) The maze would have way too many scareactors and Murdy didn't want to replace the characters he already chose in order to have them show up in the maze.

Although with AHS last year anyone notice the Dead Breakfast Club didn't appear in the Murder House portion since it was Halloween theme?

It's sort of similar to how in the Hotel section, they didn't focus on the Devil's Night theme, so there weren't scareactors dressed as the ghosts of famous American serial killers like in the episode. At first I thought it could be because they are actual serial killers and that could stir up controversy, but seeing as how in the Orlando maze, during the Murder House section, they recreate the nurse kill scene by the home invader, who in the show was the serial killer Richard Speck.

Reactions: KreepyKarpy
Sorry to go off topic for a bit, but is it true that Liz Taylor was a scareactor in the Hotel section for AHS maze? My friend Clarence attented the employee preview night and claimed there was a scareactor that looked exactly like Liz Taylor in the hallway scene but they must've removed her for some reason.

Sorry to go off topic for a bit, but is it true that Liz Taylor was a scareactor in the Hotel section for AHS maze? My friend Clarence attented the employee preview night and claimed there was a scareactor that looked exactly like Liz Taylor in the hallway scene but they must've removed her for some reason.

She's in the Orlando version.

It's sort of similar to how in the Hotel section, they didn't focus on the Devil's Night theme, so there weren't scareactors dressed as the ghosts of famous American serial killers like in the episode. At first I thought it could be because they are actual serial killers and that could stir up controversy, but seeing as how in the Orlando maze, during the Murder House section, they recreate the nurse kill scene by the home invader, who in the show was the serial killer Richard Speck.

Well atleast the Freakshow portion stay true to the Halloween episode by including Edward Mordrake, and his troupe from Hell with his newest freak Twisty.

Nope, but Dennis O'Hare was at the grand opening of HHN Hollywood which was cool. 

Found a connection for "Lemonade".... Finally. Gonna post all the hints before telling you the connection.

"Lemonade" Hints:

- Is 119 Pages Long 

- It has to do with something a filmmaker said to Murdy about his Property 

- Murdy did a redesign on the Maze recently and the Codename is even more appropriate 

- The Redesign was not requested from the filmmakers

- The Redesign was on a large portion of the Maze

- The Codename has a B connection 

- Lemonade is not a new film

- It's pretty obvious in what it points to but pretty obscure in the connection beyond that 

- It was something that needed to be designed first.

So the connection is this. There is a song called "Blood like Lemonade". The B Connection would be "B"lood. The Connection is that there are lyrics in the song like "He drank the blood like Lemonade". In the original "Hellraiser" Frank comes back to life and needs his lover to lure men and bring them to him so he can drink their blood and become human again. It would be the original "Hellraiser" so it wouldn't be a new film. I could see Clive Barker talking to Murdy about "Hellraiser" and Frank. Seeing as there was that tweet saying that the VP of Clive Barker's Office wanted to talk to him it would make sense if they wanted to get it out of the way first. Yep that's the connection.

If Hellraiser did come to HHN this year, do you think it would be based on the first two films, or just the first? Both connect very well, considering the second starts directly where the first ends and connects very well as a sequel, especially compared to the other sequels after. But I also have a feeling they might do the second one for a maze next year if that's the case, kinda like what they did with Halloween I and II last year and this year.

If Hellraiser did come to HHN this year, do you think it would be based on the first two films, or just the first? Both connect very well, considering the second starts directly where the first ends and connects very well as a sequel, especially compared to the other sequels after. But I also have a feeling they might do the second one for a maze next year if that's the case, kinda like what they did with Halloween I and II last year and this year.

Probably just the first. I don't really see them doing it on the Sequels. So just the first.

Murdy finished the Treatment for Maze #5 and it came at 103 Pages. It didn't get a Codename but Murdy said it will have a David Bowie Inspired Codename. Murdy did say "More to Come. Stay tuned Boils and Ghouls!".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: peasoupprincess
Doubt it, the characters are still owned under Mr. Mouse. Same reason Murdy's said no to a potential Marvel maze in the past in a Q&A on twitter.