HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Double post... buuuuut! I think we have confirmation that the next maze being announced is Ash vs. Evil Dead

A while ago John said that a maze he was writing would have a Bowie inspired codename. So if we look at his discography, he released the album Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) in 1980. That album has a song on it called Ashes to Ashes

Reactions: HHNManics
Horror Nights‏Verified account @HorrorNights 3h3 hours ago

Replying to @libbyehr

"She should have died hereafter...there would have been time for such a thing. Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow...

so we probs getting the announcement tomorrow ;)
(sorry didn't know how to put the entire twitter thing on here lol)

It's funny; we on the forums have an idea of what is being announced, yet we're, for the most part, stressing as much as the fans who haven't seen the leaked mazes. I can just imagine the frustration we'll be experiencing when we're waiting for the Water World one to be announced.

It's funny; we on the forums have an idea of what is being announced, yet we're, for the most part, stressing as much as the fans who haven't seen the leaked mazes. I can just imagine the frustration we'll be experiencing when we're waiting for the Water World one to be announced.
I think I'm going to sleep on the Water World announcement just so I can be surprised or to not hype myself up. Unless it's like something I REALLY want.

So it looks like (according to the leaked lineup) ash v the evil dead or jigsaw should be the next maze announcement. Now the issue we have is just getting that announcement............

Reactions: marip123
For what it's worth guys, I think people are growing weary of digging through umpteen pages of discussion and an explosion of notifications only to see "When is the announcement gonna be?", "I hope there's an announcement soon", "I want to see (Insert property here that's either confirmed or something we will never see in 395,757,393 years.)".

So let me save us several pages and say that THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS. I don't want to sound snarky, but I'm kind of tired to open up my notifications and read all of that. When it happens, we will know. No need to regurgitate the obvious.

Last edited:
For what it's worth guys, I think people are growing weary of digging through umpteen pages of discussion and an explosion of notifications just to find only to see "When is the announcement gonna be?", "I hope there's an announcement soon", "I want to see (Insert property here that's either confirmed or something we will never see in 395,757,393 years.)".

So let me save us several pages and say that THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS. I don't want to sound snarky, but I'm kind of tired to open up my notifications and read all of that. When it happens, we will know. No need to regurgitate the obvious.
So when's that ann-
In all seriousness, I get what you mean as I'm guilty of that too haha.

Reactions: Joey
I'm over there in the Orlando HHN thread, but just wanted to pop in to say hi. It's fun to read through your guys thread and learn about the differences between the HHN's. I can agree, Orlando is taking a long time to announce stuff this year.

Reactions: Joey
Here's a crazy far fetched idea.

I've been seeing people mention Twin Peaks for possibly next year.

How amazing would it be if Twin Peaks was actually the surprise property for this year. Because it just got announced that there is going to be a Twin Peaks panel in Hall h at Comic-Con, and the final Twin Peaks episode of this season on Showtime is on September 3rd which is right before Horror Nights would be opening for the season.

I just keep hearing you guys mentioning Twin Peaks as well as that you guys think there must be an announcement at Comic-Con happening...

And I can certainly see how the phrase Uber fan would relate to Twin Peaks. Plus it wouldn't be a very makeup or effects-heavy maze. They wouldn't have to be creating monsters or doing lavash effects. They would be a lot of atmosphere and pre-existing set-pieces they already have like those damn house of horrors trees...

I have nothing to base this on other than it just popped into my head and that I think it would be really really cool if it happened. But I just thought I would throw that out there.

How amazing would it be if Twin Peaks was actually the surprise property for this year. Because it just got announced that there is going to be a Twin Peaks panel in Hall h at Comic-Con, and the final Twin Peaks episode of this season on Showtime is on September 3rd which is right before Horror Nights would be opening for the season.

I just keep hearing you guys mentioning Twin Peaks as well as that you guys think there must be an announcement at Comic-Con happening...

And I can certainly see how the phrase Uber fan would relate to Twin Peaks. Plus it wouldn't be a very makeup or effects-heavy maze. They wouldn't have to be creating monsters or doing lavash effects. They would be a lot of atmosphere and pre-existing set-pieces they already have like those damn house of horrors trees...

I have nothing to base this on other than it just popped into my head and that I think it would be really really cool if it happened. But I just thought I would throw that out there.
No

Wouldn't that be too similar to The Shining though?