HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You know what's a possibility? I might sound crazy but... Let's just say Scream the TV show (not the movie as painful as it would be) came to the event and the rumor was true. As for the rumored lineup for Orlando it says that Ash Vs Evil Dead will come to the event. Now let's pretend that Scream the TV show comes to Hollywood as a exclusive and Ash vs Evil Dead comes to Orlando as a exclusive (I know they usually share tv show IPs but pretend) we could be trading Scream the Tv Show for Ash Vs Evil Dead and get Ash Vs Evil Dead in 2017. Well I don't know but it's a thought I came up with that I really hope isn't a possibility and that Scream (the movie) is coming to the event  (and not the TV show). And maybe Ash Vs Evil Dead (probably not) comes to the event... I don't know it just wishful thinking.

You know what's a possibility? I might sound crazy but... Let's just say Scream the TV show (not the movie as painful as it would be) came to the event and the rumor was true. As for the rumored lineup for Orlando it says that Ash Vs Evil Dead will come to the event. Now let's pretend that Scream the TV show comes to Hollywood as a exclusive and Ash vs Evil Dead comes to Orlando as a exclusive (I know they usually share tv show IPs but pretend) we could be trading Scream the Tv Show for Ash Vs Evil Dead and get Ash Vs Evil Dead in 2017. Well I don't know but it's a thought I came up with that I really hope isn't a possibility and that Scream (the movie) is coming to the event  (and not the TV show). And maybe Ash Vs Evil Dead (probably not) comes to the event... I don't know it just wishful thinking.

It's been ruled out that Ash Vs Evil Dead would come to EITHER coast.

And, in my opinion; that'd be a lose-lose situation for both Hollywood AND Orlando.

Reactions: chris.g
I don't think I believe that SS25 will be used for a maze. I've been in a few of the soundstages with sets inside and the backside of a movie/tv set looks basically identical to the backside of a maze.

Reactions: Wesker69
..Ignoring the elephant in the room, to Galin; I'll just ask this.

What was with the sudden change of heart of saying originally that there wasn't going to be AHS, Krampus and possibly Scream to saying now of them being at the event? I'm curious; as its something to me that did strike odd when you stated that lineup.

Here's a legitimate update on Murdy's Twitter:

While Chris and I have been pretty much buried in Walking Dead, HHN 2016 matches forward. Construction of The Exorcist has begun! Another maze is beginning construction in the metro set area and of course we are well into construction on the maze in JP queue area...It's amusing to watch people speculate on Twitter about the maze were building in JP. It's a house people! Lots of horror movies have them! And by the way...you're all wrong! Mwaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Sounds like JP won't be Krampus…or Conjuring. 

I honestly cannot see Scream not being a share, Orlando has wanted it for years & Murdy basically washed his hands of it. I have a feeling something else is the other house, still a slasher that gives Hollywood the Big 4 for 2016.

I honestly cannot see Scream not being a share, Orlando has wanted it for years & Murdy basically washed his hands of it. I have a feeling something else is the other house, still a slasher that gives Hollywood the Big 4 for 2016.

Hmmmm….Murdy expressed interest in wanting to do Halloween 2. It's also been rumored for Orlando over on Nightmares. Hmmmm…..

Murdy said terror tram is not based on a movie 

it's all original 

He also added with that..

If it's what I think Owen is saying, we're looking at Myers, Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface all in one year. Not bad. I honestly see Halloween 2 being more likely than Scream.

Reactions: Allia