HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While I will agree the façade definitely could be Halloween 2.... I also agree that Murdy is trying to say "no" to Krampus because he's annoyed it was figured out already.

I definitely did not see AHS coming (considering Murphy's recent conflicts with Uni) and word on the block was that Krampus was NOT going to be at HHN this year, however my source came at me with a curve ball when he gave me this list. Scream is still just speculation.

On my end, Krampus was always happening. So it seemed odd when you said it wouldn't originally. As for AHS, I've just gotten used to being in the "I'll believe it, when I see it" camp due to how many times it has been rumored for Orlando. haha

As much as I'd love to see Scream be a maze (tv show or movie), I'm leaning more towards "Halloween 2"... however, didn't Murdy say that all of the IPs this year have never been done at HHN before? I don't remember, I feel like he makes that claim for everything every year. -shrugs- I know he said no repeats or duplicates. In a way Halloween 2 would be "new", but at the same time... its still Michael Myers/Halloween again

Reactions: Dylan Beck
While I will agree the façade definitely could be Halloween 2.... I also agree that Murdy is trying to say "no" to Krampus because he's annoyed it was figured out already.

On my end, Krampus was always happening. So it seemed odd when you said it wouldn't originally. As for AHS, I've just gotten used to being in the "I'll believe it, when I see it" camp due to how many times it has been rumored for Orlando. haha

As much as I'd love to see Scream be a maze (tv show or movie), I'm leaning more towards "Halloween 2"... however, didn't Murdy say that all of the IPs this year have never been done at HHN before? I don't remember, I feel like he makes that claim for everything every year. -shrugs- I know he said no repeats or duplicates. In a way Halloween 2 would be "new", but at the same time... its still Michael Myers/Halloween again

I believe he said that there were only "no direct repeats" meaning nothing along the lines of AvP, Halloween (in its previous form), etc.

Thinking ahead, but I'm wondering how significant operations will be this year considering there are now permanent metal detectors/bag check stations versus previous years where they would have to be routinely set up for the event. I imagine it will be a breeze to go through and enter the park especially considering they have had numerous months of practice on crowd control and such. Last year, as well as previous, I remember there was a mess at the entrance plaza every night.

Its going to be really interesting to see what maze is on jp line overlay. In the past HHN has hosted amazing houses on that location such as: Alice Cooper Welcome to my Nightmare, Insidious (twice) and American Werewolf in London. For this year we will have to wait and see what will be there.

Wouldn't count on us getting Halloween II if I'm being honest...

Also, hearing we're back at 5 scare zones this year... wonder where a 5th could possibly go if true. I could see it, but wouldn't be surprised if we end up with 4 again. 

Thinking about it..this could come up to mind. But to me, that's just a guess.

* Springfield

* Universal Blvd

* Baker Street

* France

* Backlot

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly doubting Springfield scarezone. Areas right by SES and assuming Jabbawockeez are gonna be there again plus that being a large dining area, and the area to get to terror tram and lower lot it's gonna be a cluster f***  if we do go back to 5 zones it'll most likely be universal blvd

baker street

paris

lower lot

backlot 

and the lower lot zone would probably be a couple of guys on stilts again so nothing really different

^ You've got to remember there will be other passages to get to Studio Tour and around Springfield, specifically to the side of Hogsmeade. I definitely see one in Springfield, mostly in Simpsons Plaza. Have it anywhere near the midway between SES and the Krusty Burger/ Lard Lad area and we're screwed. 

The SPECULATED FIVE HHN Scarezones 2016

Universal blvd (Opening Ceremony)

Baker Street

French Street

Lower Lot

Backlot (New York Metro Sets)