HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't see one on the Lower Lot again, too much congestion. 

If there is no scare zone on the lower lot then the fifth could be a vip scare zone. If they decide to bring back vip to the event.

I agree. You are right due to congestion there will be no scarezone on the lower lot. We might get 4 scarezones and maybe 1 vip scarezone (if this year event decides to bring it back or not)

Hmm...maybe the fifth scarezone is Springfield? But my concern with Springfield is that how would they be able to work with the crowds going in and out of the Jabbawockeez show?

Reactions: Ulis clement
It was just a hypothetical at this point. I'm sure a lot can change between now and September.

Alright, I was just trying to "remember" in a way. Who knows, but in a way; I don't think it makes sense to continue with the VIP tours for the event. It does take away some resources that would be better placed for the mass audience, but hey; that's just me.

Alright, I was just trying to "remember" in a way. Who knows, but in a way; I don't think it makes sense to continue with the VIP tours for the event. It does take away some resources that would be better placed for the mass audience, but hey; that's just me.

How does it take away resources from the main event? Have you experienced the VIP Experience first-hand? I've only seen 4-5 dedicated scare actors for the VIP Experience.

How does it take away resources from the main event? Have you experienced the VIP Experience first-hand? I've only seen 4-5 dedicated scare actors for the VIP Experience.

I was just trying to make my point come along that I would rather see those "4-5 Dedicated Scareactors" rather be placed into better use for the actual event, but hey; that's my own opinion.

^ That's actually a smart idea. I could see that happening too, considering the theme of "Dark Christmas" would be moved over to Krampus. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it sucks but if jack was in TTvhow would that work?? It will feel out of place. Yes i do agree i believe john doesn't like icons. Reason because it feels out of place.

I don't think marketing would want Jack either. "Hey guys here's a character we had out here once years ago!"

It'd be an insane uphill climb, as much as we would love it.

Incase you guys missed it... Murdy tweeted a pic of him & Aiello at the park yesterday.... so yea..

Highly doubting Springfield scarezone. Areas right by SES and assuming Jabbawockeez are gonna be there again plus that being a large dining area, and the area to get to terror tram and lower lot it's gonna be a cluster f*** 

This made me laugh... Did you forget during our "After Party" nights we had the daytime vampires on the loose in the Krustyland Plaza doing their street show & then running around free scaring guests near Lard Lads all the way to the Studio Tour. On top of this, Orlando had no issue with throwing a pack of zombies in Springfield where it can be congested due to the food options right there. You also forget, the food options are inside a building (with the exception of Lard Lads, Butterfats, & the hot dog stand).

Also keep in mind, they can have a SZ in Springfield without props & whatnot. All they need is some lighting here/there & music. They could have a fog machine here/there if they wanted... but having scareactors in Springfield would not be that much of an issue.

^ Aiello was mostly their to get a tour of TWDA apparently. 

But as Wesker mentioned, a scare zone in Springfield is not as far fetched as many would speculate. 

^ Aiello was mostly their to get a tour of TWDA apparently. 

But as Wesker mentioned, a scare zone in Springfield is not as far fetched as many would speculate. 

I don't mind the idea of a Springfield scarezone, but really feel like choices are limited considering the surrounding environment. What can they do that fits in with the theme of that area? Clownz? Freakz? Kinda overplayed. I'd LOVE a Simpsons inspired scare zone in there, but as we know, Murdy wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator: