Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

Which would be a marvelous idea....and would come in handy during the very profitable two months, or so, of Mardi Gras.

Christmas: Suess Landing
Halloween: Epic Universe MonsterLand
Mardi Gras: New Orleans (former KidZone)

The pieces were all right there, we just cracked the code yall. Get ready for Nawlins Land coming to replace KidZone 2025. :thumbsup:

Went around the park to do everything today, and I gotta say, this was more uncomfortable than usual. It was the only ride all day where my stomach felt really uneasy.

I would love a retrack or even a new coaster in that space. With Hagrid's and Velocicoaster now built, plus the Hulk retrack, I think the time has come for them to up the quality of RRR.

Whatever does happen to that space, I would love to keep the skyline. Studios doesn't really have anything else like it besides the unintentional Dragontail from Diagon.

I’ve actually always hated what Rockit did to the skyline. It just doesn’t fit with anything else in the park. There were so many other ways they could’ve integrated a coaster into the skyline that would’ve been less intrusive.
I was willing to forgive the view for an awesome ride, but most rides on Rockit have been less than good.
Tear it down and try again.

I’ve actually always hated what Rockit did to the skyline. It just doesn’t fit with anything else in the park. There were so many other ways they could’ve integrated a coaster into the skyline that would’ve been less intrusive.
I was willing to forgive the view for an awesome ride, but most rides on Rockit have been less than good.
Tear it down and try again.
Strong disagree, the grunge look is totally rad and fits Universal Studio Florida perfectly.

Strong disagree, the grunge look is totally rad and fits Universal Studio Florida perfectly.
Clearly you’ve forgotten how much better Studios looked before Rockit.

I could’ve been more forgiving if it was a good ride, but sadly I’ve only had maybe 2-3 good rides on that thing opening year...and every ride since has been either ‘meh’ or rough.

I could’ve been more forgiving if it was a good ride, but sadly I’ve only had maybe 2-3 good rides on that thing opening year...and every ride since has been either ‘meh’ or rough.

I only have been on it once and I must have been lucky as the ride was okay. Way too many trim brakes. It's like "WHEEEE!""".."OH!!". From the way it looks, it is kind of an odd ball. Hard to theme a coaster hill that high.

It was in italics :tease:

It’s not that - it’s just a very shaky ride. It doesn’t feel safe.

It’s Obviously safe. Maybe too safe by how constricting the seats feel but it is a shaky beast.

There’s far better that could be done with the space but I don’t see Universal building a new coaster any time soon and like @Nick said, it’s a people eater.

it sucks but it is what it is.

It’s Obviously safe. Maybe too safe by how constricting the seats feel but it is a shaky beast.

There’s far better that could be done with the space but I don’t see Universal building a new coaster any time soon and like @Nick said, it’s a people eater.

it sucks but it is what it is.
I think it gets more love than it should because of the vertical lift, drop, and non-inverted loop

The rest of it is pretty terrible

So I gotta ask: can you still type the number in on the dashboard to play the music?
Yes!