Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Erm.... where's the list? :lol:

One thing I love about the soundtrack (besides its being there in the first place as well as giving you the choice-a first for rides like this) is how, with 25 songs, it encourages you to ride again. I mean, even with those theme songs alone, I've got three or four chances for a slightly different experience. I'm just hoping it'll let you use those video tools for uploading to YouTube (which would be awesome) and Facebook, and it would be perfect.

^Yes. That's what they're going for. Each ride will be different basically because of all the different soundtracks. It's the same concept as RnR.

^Yes. That's what they're going for. Each ride will be different basically because of all the different soundtracks. It's the same concept as RnR.
To a degree. Rockit is going for something much more grand when it comes to Soundtracks. Everytime I get on RnR I always here Dude Looks Like a Lady/Back in the Saddle. No doubt. I'll pull down on my harness and it will start playing. I know there are a few other songs but it's not that many. I think 3 or 4 more.

To a degree. Rockit is going for something much more grand when it comes to Soundtracks. Everytime I get on RnR I always here Dude Looks Like a Lady/Back in the Saddle. No doubt. I'll pull down on my harness and it will start playing. I know there are a few other songs but it's not that many. I think 3 or 4 more.

And they're all Aerosmith songs, of course, not to mention that you don't really have a choice. That's why this is the next level of this type of ride. If HRP gets open again, making a ride with as many choices as this seems like a no-brainer.

I skimmed the list and Facedown by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus would be my favorite for this ride. I would love it if any of these songs were on there:

-Duality
-Welcome to the Jungle
-Writing on the Walls
-Last Resort
-Chop Suey
-Pretender

I'm anticipating this ride very much.

The ride should be good and the track list is getting it plenty of attention that is for sure. I just wish the rumor I heard would come into fruition. Being able to send tracks to Universal and them adding them....if only Copy Rights wern't such a hassle.

Adrianna sent this to me via text message. I'm sure she'll have lots more tonight...

1yll4z.jpg