Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

They did some similar houses, well at least in the same vein, at HOS years...Not necessarily "ball culture" but some of the themes of VB were touched on

I wouldn't mind seeing Universal take a stab a the concept...it could start lighter in tone like the scarezone and then become more sinister

I'm working on my fan-made treatment for Vanity Ball: Winter Formal asap... :grin:

Since it feels like Orlando is gonna' be continuing with various Universal Monster content at the event, I would love to see a UCM version of Van Helsing. That would be a fun way to get them all back together again!

So in 2020 there was this movie called Run Sweetheart Run that was supposed to release in theaters on may 8. Apparently before it’s release the full trailer leaked on Twitter I saw it, it turns out the women’s date turns out to be some Bloodthirsty Monster disguised as a human that chases her through the streets of Los Angeles and she must survive till morning. Blumhouse took the trailer down and later they sold the rights to Amazon prime haven’t heard about it since even if it releases on streaming I would love for it to come to the event although I think it would be too controversial what do you guys think?

^Not familiar with the trailer but I don't see anything inherently controversial in your description and I'm all for obscure properties making the event (even though Universal would never do it).

Now where's my Last of the Grads house? Cr1tikal's a Tampa man, he could just work his own role every night! :thumbsup:

there was a trailer that was recorded in the theater Blumhouse took down the post Someone reuploaded it

Here’s the link

I’m surprised this isn’t taken down yet although this isn’t the full trailer

Last edited by a moderator:
With 2022 HHN on the way, there is only one horror film that I want to see come to HHN…

Dog Soldiers

YES...

Also, speaking of that director, The Descent is something that I re-watched recently and might one of the few IP's out their that would actually scare me if it was at HHN. I can already picture this being a in parade building so some parts of the caves can be massive and others parts are way more claustrophobic.

You absolute mad lad.

But for real, outside of HHN I think a Teen High School Horror House™ could work as a fun compilation. Throw in all the films that have horrific elements but probably couldn't support an entire house:

Heathers (croquet mallets, Corn Nuts, 3-D glasses dream sequence, boiler room fight/explosion)
Carrie (Take a wild guess)
Spontaneous (the chaotic hallway scene)
It Follows (probably hardest, but probably tall man in the doorway and the pool finale)
Ginger Snaps (take your pick, this could support a full house, tbh)

Wild Cards:
The Craft
I Know What You Did Last Summer
The Faculty
Final Destination
Jennifer's Body

Wildest Card:
Detention

Okay so I would like to see signapore icons at the event from overseas The high priest perhaps since he’s a mummy I would love if they’d brought them over here to host a event.

Silent screams- I’m going for a Charlie Chaplin vibe” where teens enter a abandoned Silent film studio only to find the Non-sounding Ghost of a recent silent film actor as the dead Resurface from the silent screen old timely music plays as your doom awaits except these Ghost don’t speak they taunt you like mimes leading you to your doom. That’s about it what yall think?

Recently finished a horror manga that is really popular in Japan, and I’m looking forward to its upcoming anime this year.
If Universal was open to Japanese anime or manga, then I would LOVE to see this come to HHN one day:
E090EBD7-D03F-4FFB-B6BB-5EE6A3A4E575.jpeg

Just rewatched Children of the Corn and now I want it at the event. The desserted town and open spaces would be tough but there is some great imagery, sets, and scares that would work real well. Also a giant puppet at the end for he who walks behind the rows.