Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I havent been since october but if i remember correctly didnt the picture of the hulk on the construction wall have a dark purple almost black shorts on? I cant seem to find any pictures but maybe this would match the new color scheme
No they are purple. The only black is the font for hulk.

img_Hulk_seewhats_new_tcm13-55365.jpg

Saw this in Universal's future attraction page. Am I crazy, or is this possible concept art? The tunnel looks black and the trains look like they have some kind of orange/red hue?

I don't think it's new, really, seeing the similar pics on google image search

universal islands of adventure - Google Search

Reactions: Scott W.
img_Hulk_seewhats_new_tcm13-55365.jpg

Saw this in Universal's future attraction page. Am I crazy, or is this possible concept art? The tunnel looks black and the trains look like they have some kind of orange/red hue?

The tunnel is black and as far as I'm aware, the fins at the end of the tunnel are currently removed.

Looks like a photoshoped version of this as others have said. High res image.

Universal-Parks-and-Resorts.jpg

Here's the same image with the tube changed colour to black and cropped similar to the Universal page.

gtLTLyh.jpg

Last edited:
So with the track now complete, can anyone lay down a bullet list of actually attraction changes confirmed....?

(No one cares about fresh paint)

So.. were the unfinished backsides of the facades of Port of Entry always visible from the areas around Hulk or is that a new phenomena..?

Always been that way.

So with the track now complete, can anyone lay down a bullet list of actually attraction changes confirmed....?

(No one cares about fresh paint)

Not sure what you mean? As in changes to the ride? None. The track is the same. There are new trains that (supposedly) will have audio and a lighting package, there's rumored changes to the launch tunnel, and there's a new queue with an upgraded story and effects.

Also, not sure what these are for

Reactions: Ryno27 and Scott W.
Always been that way.

Not sure what you mean? As in changes to the ride? None. The track is the same. There are new trains that (supposedly) will have audio and a lighting package, there's rumored changes to the launch tunnel, and there's a new queue with an upgraded story and effects.

Also, not sure what these are for

Could it be for the giant net that covers the walkway?

Although I'd expect the pegs to be pointing upwards, not downwards.

I don't really know why this is all just coming to a head. I posted a shot of these very brackets well over a month ago :shrug:

Reactions: Scott W.
I don't really know why this is all just coming to a head. I posted a shot of these very brackets well over a month ago :shrug:

I think we were blinded by the excitement of the track almost being complete. Upon saying that, that I beam stuck out like a sore thumb...

Reactions: Andy
Hulk enhancement concept art finally released!

islands-17.jpg

Sorry had to. This is IOA concept art from sometime prior to opening (95ish?).
In all seriousness, how blue sky is concept art typically? To me this launch tube seems incredibly advanced for even today's standards let alone 1999. Would be very cool to see some of these changes implanted in the enhancement. Especially love all the lasers. And notice how the end of the tunnel has daylight completely obscured.

Last edited: