Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hate to say it but the part when banner says I think this time it's going to work is leaving. It just wouldn't fit with new upgrades to everything else.

My word devinp, you seem to be having a cow over nothing but your dreams and imagination. Get a grip please.
Ummm...hardly having a cow, but keep calm.

Ummm...hardly having a cow, but keep calm.
And I would be sad to see that go knowing the universal does not disappoint.

And I would be sad to see that go knowing the universal does not disappoint.
Re-do...I wouldn't be sad to see that go knowing that universal does not disappoint. I'm sure watever comes will be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: martymcflyy85
'I think.. I think this time it's finally going to work! WARNING: Coolant levels dropping." Never thought about that not coming back in it's new incarnation but it would make sense. Sigh. My childhood.

Ummm...hardly having a cow, but keep calm. And I would be sad to see that go knowing the universal does not disappoint. Re-do...I wouldn't be sad to see that go knowing that universal does not disappoint. I'm sure watever comes will be better.

Ok... it just seemed that you were questioning HTFs post. Perhaps not.

'I think.. I think this time it's finally going to work! WARNING: Coolant levels dropping." Never thought about that not coming back in it's new incarnation but it would make sense. Sigh. My childhood.
Yeah I mean that always got my blood pumping I loved it and it was brilliant. But In my opinion everything new is needed to fit with all the other upgrades and while I can't disclose names, I will say a RELATIVE of mine has told me this that is very involved on the insode. ATTN: NOBODY NEEDS TO TELL ME I'M LYING OR ASK STUPID QUESTIONS TRYING TO CATCH ME IN A LIE.. but you can mark my words on this change.

Reactions: martymcflyy85