Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
OHHHHHHHHHH SNAP SON!!!!!!!!!

I IS SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

2016 Can't come fast enough!!

Please try to give more details if you really know something. Are you saying you know something? Or are you just randomly saying you are excited about this refurb in general? Sometimes its really hard to tell.

Reactions: devinp267
Well it doesn't take any particular skill or knowledge to work out that a year-long refurbishment under Universal's current creative direction is going to be good. Is it really necessary to be told every little detail in advance? It will be good. Just wait and see what it is, you'll enjoy it more.

Reactions: Teebin
ATTN: NOBODY NEEDS TO TELL ME I'M LYING OR ASK STUPID QUESTIONS TRYING TO CATCH ME IN A LIE.. but you can mark my words on this change.

I won't try catch you in a lie, I'll let you do it yourself eventually. The audio in the tube going away is not an unexpected change. It simply doesn't fit with the new story.

The queue on this is going to have some very cool tech that is going to be standard in Theme Parks going forward. Think along the lines of musion being used commonly after first showing up in Disaster.

Attraction unto itself? Not to the degree of Hogwarts, but I think it will do a great job of making you feel like you aren't waiting 2 hours to ride a coaster in Orlando.

Reactions: devinp267
So with all the stupid hinting should I take a guess or what?
- OK, èh, lemethink, rockwork all around the track? No to Disney like.
- Hmmm, the cars are replaced by doom buggies, it'll be a darkride all the way! No...that'll be a huge building.
I never got why the train and track where green, the Hulk didn't change into a coaster, right? So a huge statue of the hulk and the purple tube is his...nah, Universal won't go that far.
Well I tried and gave up, please PM me if you have more info!

I won't try catch you in a lie, I'll let you do it yourself eventually. The audio in the tube going away is not an unexpected change. It simply doesn't fit with the new story.

The queue on this is going to have some very cool tech that is going to be standard in Theme Parks going forward. Think along the lines of musion being used commonly after first showing up in Disaster.

Attraction unto itself? Not to the degree of Hogwarts, but I think it will do a great job of making you feel like you aren't waiting 2 hours to ride a coaster in Orlando.
As you wish..

I am really exited about the queue as well,it really does make 90mins feel like 50. And also I thing an addition 5mph on the launch would be awesome. (I'm just saying).!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mad Dog
I am really exited about the queue as well,it really does make 90mins feel like 50. And also I thing an addition 5mph on the launch would be awesome. (I'm just saying).!!
90 mins?!? I don't think i've ever waited more than 20 for this thing. I mean it's a fun ride, but it's not worth 90 imo. I always skip it until the end of the day when the sun isn't in my eyes on the ride and the line is short.

If we were talking Fury 325 or something of that nature, then I could accept it.

90 mins?!? I don't think i've ever waited more than 20 for this thing. I mean it's a fun ride, but it's not worth 90 imo. I always skip it until the end of the day when the sun isn't in my eyes on the ride and the line is short.

If we were talking Fury 325 or something of that nature, then I could accept it.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's mine so kudos. No avengers rumors I have heard of. But that stadium that used to be a show to the left of the exit of mshi entering toon lagoon should definitely be tore down for an avengers attraction Or something , it serves no purpose that I know of.

In all honesty I would have been delighted if they'd done nothing more than make it smooth again...that we are getting additional enhancements makes this extremely exciting.

So excited for Islands heading into 2016 in general with Kong adding a much needed none-water ride to that side of the park. I just pray that further enhancements to MSHI are on the way...as much as. I love hulk and spidey, it's a wasted area at the moment.

A coaster themed with jurassic world would be a beast in that back area of the park.

The thing that sucks is in the near future there will be no room to expand at ioa. Hopefully whatever these nintendo rumors are are true because there are endless possibilities with that brand.

Still plenty of room imo for the near future.

I think Lost Continent is expendable. There's an expansion pad at Seuss Landing. Dr Dooms could be removed to make use of the space behind it extending to the toon lagoon theatre (personally I'd remove Cafe 4 too to make more space) I believe there's some also unused space in J-park. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
'I think.. I think this time it's finally going to work! WARNING: Coolant levels dropping." Never thought about that not coming back in it's new incarnation but it would make sense. Sigh. My childhood.

The computer also says "WARNING: Accelerator Tube Contaminated!" after you launch. But nobody is around to hear it. Wah-wah.

The computer also says "WARNING: Accelerator Tube Contaminated!" after you launch. But nobody is around to hear it. Wah-wah.
Actually the recording was a little off one time I rode and it also said after that "savage hulk".

What would be cool is if they somehow played that scene on avengers when black widow was trapped with bruce in a room on the plane after loki shot the missle and hit the plane to provoke hulk. The part when black widow said "Bruce you have to fight it" then he stood up fully transformed and she runs and then he takes off after her with that ROAR!! if that roar could be the moment the launch occurred that would be killer!!

For those of you who didn't see the movie go to YouTube type black widow hulk it's 3:20 long