Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Personally, if they wanted to change the color of the net; it would of probably been done already.

It may be noticeable to the Fans, but in my opinion; I can't see it being a big thing that the GP would care much to think about (and I wish i'm wrong, but that's just how I see it).

Reactions: USO92
I don't think the color offends me as much of how it is poorly made. That is just awful. I really hope it is temp and once this is running for real a new net is put up.

I prefer the term dramatic :)

If I really want to get into it, I'd say people are taking crappy underexposed photos on their phone with the sun behind the person in the photo.

I have seen some pretty wonderful and dramatic skies in Orlando. On my wife's first visit, it was thunder and lightning when we landed and she started crying because that's what she thought it would be like that all day every day.

Reactions: anihilnation

one can only hope! How's the rest of the outdoor que looking? I am still holding out to the slimmest of hopes that there are softs 6\22-6\24.. not optimistic, but you never know.

Reactions: Ryno27

one can only hope! How's the rest of the outdoor que looking? I am still holding out to the slimmest of hopes that there are softs 6\22-6\24.. not optimistic, but you never know.

There is zero chance softs start then, this is opening late summer. The media might get a BTS look but that's it.

Literally crying??? Sounds like she needs to take her meds too. :stun:

I'd blame the meds she was on at the time and also me telling her that's just what Florida is like. This is the same girl who cried when walking across the bridge at SeaWorld and started crying because it was so romantic with the sun setting and because I hadn't proposed yet and all her friends were engaged.

I'd blame the meds she was on at the time and also me telling her that's just what Florida is like. This is the same girl who cried when walking across the bridge at SeaWorld and started crying because it was so romantic with the sun setting and because I hadn't proposed yet and all her friends were engaged.

And you still married her? She sounds like a character on a tv sitcom!

On the other hand, I once had a person kneeling in the middle of a brook wailing in tears and throwing brook mud at me. On the other, other hand, that never happened again. :)

And you still married her? She sounds like a character on a tv sitcom!

On the other hand, I once had a person kneeling in the middle of a brook wailing in tears and throwing brook mud at me. On the other, other hand, that never happened again. :)

I still married her. Proposed the very next year in Orlando. :cheers:

Back to the topic at hand. Does the recent tunnel image suggest that work has been done inside?

It also seems a little strange that they're measuring now when the trains have already been running.