Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 168 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To me (and I can be wrong), it looks like a quarter or half of the exterior line is somewhat being covered. I can be wrong though, but that's what I notice from the few photos we have (Peeking holes can only do so much).
Yea, in person it looks like there's a covered awning area wrapping from front of the queue building around the right side, all the way up to Storm Acceletron's roofline. It doesn't look to me that it will be enclosed, just a long awning. Only the existing inside queue will be fully enclosed, (but hopefully air conditioned now).

To me (and I can be wrong), it looks like a quarter or half of the exterior line is somewhat being covered. I can be wrong though, but that's what I notice from the few photos we have (Peeking holes can only do so much).
We'll something is better than nothing blocking us from this brutal fl sun! It's going to be so interesting to see how they have re-done the inside queue, I can't tell whether the express line is entering up the new ramp at station level or regular riders? The way it's looking this queue work could go on another month or so. But I am waiting patiently.....

Reactions: universal_fanatic
Lots of jackhammering around hulk today it sounds like. Big blue net has been pulled back to the sides and zip tied as well. Assume for lift access to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27
What are the lil units attached to the rings? They were never in the mix on the old coaster. Could they be LED lights?

From @bioreconstruct:
Cj0UNXoVEAEkMBJ.jpg

Reactions: Alicia and Ryno27
Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but those covered stairs in the middle are new correct? Do we know what they're for or where they lead? Could it be for express/single rider?
Not sure if it always had them but the park map on Universal's site lists express pass and single rider availability for hulk.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but those covered stairs in the middle are new correct? Do we know what they're for or where they lead? Could it be for express/single rider?
Could be. That was my guess.

The stairs for Express and Single Rider used to be technically backstage in an unthemed area.

If they move it out front they could keep us single riders in the themed area, leave the other stairs for team members, and have a clear emergency exit without people queuing down it.

Until it actually opens, I don't think that's the final net. They might be waiting for a themed one to be made and want to wait before putting it out.

Reactions: martymcflyy85