Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is zero chance softs start then, this is opening late summer. The media might get a BTS look but that's it.

What are those little dongles hanging below the launch platform. Those are new too and have me totally flummoxed.

It also seems a little strange that they're measuring now when the trains have already been running.

Those are arm reach extremes. They didn't have to worry about the dummies stretching their arms.

Reactions: Scott W. and Ryno27
And you still married her? She sounds like a character on a tv sitcom!

On the other hand, I once had a person kneeling in the middle of a brook wailing in tears and throwing brook mud at me. On the other, other hand, that never happened again. :)
Was that person a poster on this site? :lol:

Reactions: IzzyB
Those are arm reach extremes. They didn't have to worry about the dummies stretching their arms.

I need to go to bed, I laughed so hard at this one that my husband goes, "que?" :lmao: I am not sure why this struck me as so funny. Off to bed, but before I do, someone mentioned a long time ago Disney is the only one that does pull thru because everyone else builds their coaster so great. I stated that any ride that involved hand done sets (which the inside of the tube was re-done) would require a push thru because of human error. This is a perfect example of this.

I need to go to bed, I laughed so hard at this one that my husband goes, "que?" :lmao: I am not sure why this struck me as so funny. Off to bed, but before I do, someone mentioned a long time ago Disney is the only one that does pull thru because everyone else builds their coaster so great. I stated that any ride that involved hand done sets (which the inside of the tube was re-done) would require a push thru because of human error. This is a perfect example of this.
And as we've said before, the perfect example was 7 Dwarfs Coaster, where they miscalculated their arm reach and had to redo the tunnels.

Reactions: Ryno27
They look like eye bolts, presumably to hang something from or to attach a tension cable?

It wasn't where the net was attached to was it?

Here is a better view from one of @BriMan photos

img_7687-jpg.1929