Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 72 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
After all this time?

Hans-Gruber-Die-Hard.jpg

Always.

I have few Questions The Uni Blog had a quote about measuring will something be different ? IE. height,length etc.
Is the measuring quote just about new Trains? Has anyone seen new trains ? they should be on-site (for pull thru ) soon?
Also I think it has come out that the main reason for this refurb was the footers were developing cracks .

Reactions: Ryno27
I have few Questions The Uni Blog had a quote about measuring will something be different ? IE. height,length etc.
Is the measuring quote just about new Trains? Has anyone seen new trains ? they should be on-site (for pull thru ) soon?
Also I think it has come out that the main reason for this refurb was the footers were developing cracks .

Measuring was done to make sure the replacement track was right. "Measure twice, cut once" approach.

Reactions: Ryno27
Can I receive alerts from Orlando united to my phone?

When someone posts on this thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unknown from OI has just thrown out some really cool rumors, such as:

It will be longer (in time) and the speed has increased. The ride will now be 2:15 in time as opposed to 1:30 before.
He/She uses the words "hint, hint" to describe the time difference.

Also, expect themed metal detectors.
45 Seconds?

The Incredible Hulk feat. Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West.

Reactions: Blue and Ryno27