Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am still nervous that one of those new concrete tops will crack and slide from the old and the whole track will collapse. I do realize that my nervous is another person's exciting. :saywhat:
Not gonna lie, I don't know if you are serious but I'm nervous seriously. I just don't feel right about seeing how those footers looked mid construction all tore up.

Another site commented on the wall signs being changed from Summer 2016 to "Opening 2016". Any reason for this change that anyone knows?

I didn't notice on my last trip but certainly will look next time I am up crowds permitting.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Another site commented on the wall signs being changed from Summer 2016 to "Opening 2016". Any reason for this change that anyone knows?

I didn't notice on my last trip but certainly will look next time I am up crowds permitting.
If that's true it probably signals it'll be reopening mid to late spring. Just a guess on my part. They surely could use the capacity.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I'm still hoping this and Kong launch simultaneously. How often do parks open multiple attractions (that aren't in the same land, of course) at once? (This is actually a legit question, I'm not sure.)

I think maybe marketing and operations doesn't want everyone cancelling or delaying their vacations to a specific time. Perhaps the resorts are completely booked for spring but they want people to be thinking a bit later now. That said, I know nothing about progress of this attraction.

Reactions: JoeCamel
I'd say it probably has more to do with the forklift tines. During normal operation a jeglift drives out there so they can check the track. If they don't want tire marks the companies make big giant wheel cover bags. We used them all the time installing Christmas trees at Disney.

Reactions: Ryno27
I'd say it probably has more to do with the forklift tines. During normal operation a jeglift drives out there so they can check the track. If they don't want tire marks the companies make big giant wheel cover bags. We used them all the time installing Christmas trees at Disney.
OK..this is just new to me.